Page 285 of 285 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285
Results 2,841 to 2,843 of 2843

Thread: Catnip for split ends?

Default Re: Catnip for split ends?

Can you really use catnip rinse as the ONLY conditioner in a very tangle-prone hair? This idea makes me a little afraid, but on the other hand I'm afraid I won't see the result from catnip if I use normal conditioner/mask/other treatment in the same wash.

Type
    1b/1c/F/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Priska View Post
    Can you really use catnip rinse as the ONLY conditioner in a very tangle-prone hair? This idea makes me a little afraid, but on the other hand I'm afraid I won't see the result from catnip if I use normal conditioner/mask/other treatment in the same wash.
    To get the best results from a catnip rinse don't use any type of conditioner/mask/treatment. They will stop the catnip tea from coating your hair strands.
    As long as you have enough dried catnip buds the catnip tea should be conditioning enough not to need anything else to condition your hair.

Quote Originally Posted by clairenewcastle View Post
    To get the best results from a catnip rinse don't use any type of conditioner/mask/treatment. They will stop the catnip tea from coating your hair strands.
    As long as you have enough dried catnip buds the catnip tea should be conditioning enough not to need anything else to condition your hair.
    Thank you! This has been working good! Even though... For my hair fenugreek rinse and spray seem to be even better. Continuing my experiments with hibiscus...
    Last edited by Priska; July 24th, 2023 at 12:31 AM.