Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2843

Thread: Catnip for split ends?

Length
    shldr/shldr/Waist
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Default Re: Catnip for split ends?

Quote Originally Posted by ktani View Post
    I have always bought it locally in Toronto, Canada, not much help to you where you live.

However, this may help you, http://www.hagen.com/#.
    thank you Katani, what about pet stores, is there some special brand ?

I have very damaged hair from hair extensions, permanent hair straightening and chemically dyes, just started to take care of my hair recently, Dec.2011

Account Closed by Member Request
    In the Realm of Innovative Hair Care Methods

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirlla View Post
    thank you Katani, what about pet stores, is there some special brand ?
    That is the brand of the one I use and prefer - Hagen Catit Organic Catnip. I buy the 1.5 oz tub. http://ca-en.hagen.com/Cat/Catnip/Dried-Catnip/50107, and I buy it at a pet store.

Length
    shldr/shldr/Waist
    Type
    2c/F/ii

That is the brand of the one I use and prefer - Hagen Catit Organic Catnip. I buy the 1.5 oz tub. http://ca-en.hagen.com/Cat/Catnip/Dried-Catnip/50107, and I buy it at a pet store.
    You are awesome

I have very damaged hair from hair extensions, permanent hair straightening and chemically dyes, just started to take care of my hair recently, Dec.2011

You are awesome
    Thank you and you are very welcome. I did not realize there was a minor misunderstanding, lol. I thought that you knew the brand name and were looking for a link where I buy it online.

Length
    18/24.5/35
    Type
    1b/M/iii

I just poured catnip all over my head and it's sitting there now wrapped up in plastic. This is the first time I've tried this. I'm very excited!

Length
    shldr/shldr/Waist
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Cat View Post
    I just poured catnip all over my head and it's sitting there now wrapped up in plastic. This is the first time I've tried this. I'm very excited!
    So how did it go, update us , I understand that catnip may now show results right away, I'm still too lazy to order it, lol

So how did it go, update us , I understand that catnip may now show results right away, I'm still too lazy to order it, lol
    I got good results with catnip right away, even when my hair had build-up on it, enough to continue with it. Through experimentation, I got it to where it is today, much, much better results.

Length
    shldr/shldr/Waist
    Type
    2c/F/ii

I got good results with catnip right away, even when my hair had build-up on it, enough to continue with it. Through experimentation, I got it to where it is today, much, much better results.
    I'm buying this catnip today, you tempted me to no end, LOL

Length
    18/24.5/35
    Type
    1b/M/iii

Well, I see enough good to keep trying it. My hair is very shiny and fairly soft up at the crown; the jury's out on the ends, because right after washing I had to leave the house unexpectedly and had to tie it up instead of letting it air dry unmanipulated like I usually do, so it's a bit tangly and kinky. So it's not a true test there. I think I'll try to steep the catnip longer (I only did it for a couple of hours). I also might make a double batch next time. Same dilution, just twice as much. (I had trouble getting one cup of liquid distributed to all my hairs.) BUT I have high hopes for this. Commercial conditioners have always been too heavy for me, but I think this might be just right.

beachgirlla, let us know how it goes!

There's one more thing about this, I heard that catnip could make your hair lighter, is that true? Because i'd be more interested! I wonder if i could combine it with the honey treatment without getting any damage.

I have a question: what if i have dried catnip? Could i use it to get rid of my split ends? How should be the process?