Thread: Results from Black seed oil?!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    shldr/APL/APL
    Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

Question Results from Black seed oil?!

The other day i was chatting with a work colleague about general health and beauty stuff then we got onto hair,
    she has healthy looking(Asian) hair passing mid back, it's 1b coarse hair, she does blow dry, but her hair looks shiny and smooth and is thicker than mine and different texture which i complemented her on, i mentioned im growing mine and she was cheerful about it and very positive, chatted about her cousin who has been stressed and had alot of hair loss, severe thinning. After using this black seed oil her cousins hair has become so much thicker and glossy apparently! So my workmate is getting some this weekend i think and will be trialling it for two weeks she says and we'll keep track of her progress:drama:
    Anyone else seen results from this 'miracle' product? I looked it up on the net and seems like its been around a long time and has many benefits for wellbeing

Obsessive Oilaholic ChloeDharma's Avatar
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Re: Results from Black seed oil?!

Black seed oil is also known as kalonji oil or nigella sativa. A former member here Aisha used it and said she had good results from it. I have a couple of bottles but always forget to use them for scalp oiling so i'll be watching this thread and looking forward to seeing your results.
    The heart would have no rainbow, had the eyes no tears.

Length
    shldr/APL/APL
    Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

Re-opening this thread
    I should soon be getting a bottle from a work mate, 3 of my colleagues are using it and the daughter of one also. The ladies daughter who is 18 years old prior to the oil was having dry itchy scalp and the Dr was talking about antibiotics. My friend instead gave her daughter regular scalp dabbings with black seed oil soaked cotton pad and showing us with her fingers how much 'crazy' growth her daughters had in a month- 2 inches!!!
    The three people i work with who are using it all have different hair types, must say their hair is looking noticably healthier from root to tip (one regularly dies her hair with box dye) and with a natural shine, growth too is looking good, though its not like i'm getting them to sit down and im taking a tape measure to their hair Just an observation of the month.
    We shall see, after getting fed up with shikakai oilings(smelly,heavier than BS oil but lighter than olive) and a mistake with horrid Brown vinegar rinse urrgh i'll see what results i get with this oil.

Length
    birth/CLASS/long
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I use this oil and yes it works for me too really good. Its only good for scalp oiling not really for use on the length.

Obsessive Oilaholic ChloeDharma's Avatar
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by littlestarface View Post
    I use this oil and yes it works for me too really good. Its only good for scalp oiling not really for use on the length.
    I'd use it mainly on the scalp too as this is where it needs to do the work for growth. Unfortunately i have nothing to report back yet as i completely forget to use it even though i do have some.
    I notice you live in London, if you want to know where you can go to buy some then give me a shout and i'll tell you the places i go to that sell it (east london and croydon area).
    The heart would have no rainbow, had the eyes no tears.

Length
    18"/31"/60"
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Silly question, but will it leave a color or darker deposit on blonde hair?
    Proudly renegray and growing on!!

Length
    shldr/APL/APL
    Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyLongHair View Post
    Silly question, but will it leave a color or darker deposit on blonde hair?
    I have heard it can!

Length
    shldr/APL/APL
    Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

Yay my colleague brought me in a bottle and i don't mind the smell!! Applied some yesterday then did a wash. We shall see, i've had ridiculous shedding last few months. Bit too much product build up too, so hope to see good results!

Length
    28/tlb/tlb
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii

I don't use it as I have way too many oils of my own to work through but my mother has had success in reducing her shedding with it.

Indian Herb Article Wstern Herb Article 2b/C/ii/iii .
    Lady Aes Cyprium, Potionmaker and Alchemist to the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    TBL/BSL+/CL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

I have used it before to reduce my shedding! It did help control it but i didnt feel miracle results though i was never consistent.I think I might start using it again.but god the smell is too strong