Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Results from Black seed oil?!

Banned
    Length
    < 10"/26.75/Waist
    Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Default Re: Results from Black seed oil?!

I use it on my hair length - not on my scalp... and black seed oil has reduced shed for my hair, and done nice things for my ends and for my hair health.

I understand that some people abhor it's smell, but I personally like it, so... shrug
    Then again, a lot of people dislike the smell of wheat germ oil, and both my hair and my aroma-sense like that, so...

My hair loves the following oils best: (in no particular order) coconut, black seed, wheat germ, and both versions of the Panacea's balm that Nightshade makes, as well as her Triple Moon oil.

So if your hair likes one of the same oils mine does, it might like the other oils my hair likes, too.

I use castor oil on my scalp.

Length
    shldr/APL/APL
    Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieB View Post
    I use it on my hair length - not on my scalp... and black seed oil has reduced shed for my hair, and done nice things for my ends and for my hair health.

I understand that some people abhor it's smell, but I personally like it, so... shrug
    Then again, a lot of people dislike the smell of wheat germ oil, and both my hair and my aroma-sense like that, so...

My hair loves the following oils best: (in no particular order) coconut, black seed, wheat germ, and both versions of the Panacea's balm that Nightshade makes, as well as her Triple Moon oil.

So if your hair likes one of the same oils mine does, it might like the other oils my hair likes, too.

I use castor oil on my scalp.
    wheat germ oil thats an idea! aware of some of the benefits, sounds interesting, i shall be checking it out. Hairs been a bit overloaded of late, but do like the lightness of this blackseed, also have taken to the smell and find it pleasant in a way after a clarifying last night and application of Jason lavender conditioner i'm enjoying my hair again No oils on it atm even though im at home today

Length
    15/15/45
    Type
    2b/M/ii

I learned about the use of Ground Black Cumin Seed and Carrot Juice yesterday. I got some seeds today, as well as Black Seed Oil, after watching a few YouTube videos on the benefits. Holding thumbs, I need all the growth I can get right now. I went through a really bad shedding stage recently, and I am hoping to reverse some loss.