Thread: Nationality and Hair Type?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Nationality and Hair Type?

Hello! I am 100% Dominican. I have very tight curls that over the years have loosened up. My hair color is naturally a medium ash brown that always lightens up in the summer and brings out my natural highlights. Unfortunately I didn't know the value of my hair color and dyed it at a a young age and I have never had it natural since. One of my goals is to grow my hair color back out

Length
    Chin/~APL/?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

I'm half Italian (dad's side of the family originally from Sicily). I'm about a quarter Irish and about a quarter Hungarian. The rest is a bit of Welsh, Czech, Slavic (the region formerly known as Yugoslavia), and Pennsylvania dutch (German). My hair is a dark brown and wavy almost to the point of being curly. Its of M texture and ii in volume. My mom's hair is really curly and blonde whereas my my dad's is jet black and wavy (with really tan skin) so I'm somewhere in the middle with my light-ish blue eyes, olive toned but light skin, and dark brown hair .
    Growing out again
    2b-c/M/ii

marginally north of where the stars at night are big and bright.
    Length
    22ish/Hip+/TB
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

I'm mostly German, with bits of French thrown in here and there (before they came to the US, both sides of my family were from Alsace-Lorraine). I have baby fine hair, but considering how narrow each strand is, I do have a decent amount of it. I can't really feel each strand, and unless It's against a contrasting background, I can barely see it. My mother and sister are the same way, but they both have light brown hair, and they've never had it longer than shoulder length. I'm the only redhead in my enormous family, and everyone I meet just assumes my ancestry is Irish or Scottish.