Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: Why'd you pick your goal length?

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Why'd you pick your goal length?

Quote Originally Posted by spirals View Post
    Thanks! I'm still going to tailbone or maybe classic but it's definitely wide enough to go almost shoulder to shoulder.
    You're welcome! Ok, Yeah I love the idea of tailbone or classic. I bet it is wide enough to go almost shoulder to shoulder. I'm going for classic or terminal length.

Length
    BSL/Thigh/Thigh
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/iii

My goal is hip length, I think it looks great
    I wouldn't want my hear to go further my butt, it would be very uncomfortable

Type
    1a/M/ii

My goal is classic, and I've picked that specific length because I was there before (or at least very very close) when I discovered kpop, and all of the female idols were so pretty I became maybe a little too inspired by them. None of them really had hair longer than waist length so I chopped mine to mid-back. Originally I thought about going to shoulder but THANK HEAVENS I talked myself out of it.

In the end I don't really see that cut as worth it because now I only follow a few groups (APink, GFriend, and occasionally Twice, Seventeen, and Exo) but I'm much more comfortable in myself now and understand that I can like something without having to try and embody it.

I'd really like to get back to classic because I didn't really enjoy when I had it, because I was too focused on trying to be like my favorite idols. (It was few years ago. I've matured a lot since.)
    July '23: 22'' August '23: 22.5" Goal length: 26''

My goal length is 33" I want something between tail bone length and hip length. That is what I find most appealing for me and it reminds me of maiden paintings from the renaissance.

Length
    12/12/31
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/i/ii

I personally chose hip length as my goal because I think that will be a huge challenge for my hair type (being thin, fine, and prone to dryness). It also looks very beautiful to me and I think after that length it'll be harder to maintain and take care of!
    Just a cute, sleepy girl trying to grow out her hair
    CL ♡ SL ♡ APL ♡ BSL ♡ MBL ♡ WAIST HIP
    growing out bleached hair

Length
    BSL/floor/floor
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

I put '???' because I never had an idea. At every milestone so far, I'm still compelled to grow on - whether that's to my terminal length or wherever I can maintain its best condition, I won't know until I get there

Length
    bsl/CL/ftl
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Mine currently says classic because that is the next milestone I want to get to, but when I reach it, it will change to the next milestone. My ultimate goal is term, and using the milestone ladder is to help keep me sane lol.
    ​You Zarkin Frood