Length
    21.5"/40.2"/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/iii

Default Re: Return of the "Hair Survey (if you're bored)" Thread

LHC name: ladylowtide

Current hair length: I think it was 25 inches last time I measured. BSL

Goal hair length: With the tips just barely at TBL

When did you start growing your hair? July 2011 was my last trip to the salon.

What is your average monthly growth rate?.5 in the winter. .75 to 1 inch in the summer.

Do you trim your hair, if so how often? Never. I probably won't trim until tailbone.

What supplements do you take? biotin

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc? eggs, sardines

Do you do scalp massages? no.

What is your favourite shampoo? loreal ever strong moisture sulphate free

What is your favourite conditioner? tresemme naturals volume cone-free

Favourite leave-in conditioner? I don't use leave ins

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment? When my hair gets really dried out somehow, I olive oil/grapeseed/canola everything.

What are your favourite basic oils? evoo

What are your favourite essential oils? none

What is your favourite product of all time? henna! henna! henna! dreams do come true.

What is your least favourite product of all time? idk, regular shampoo?

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? (-cones/quats etc) sulfates, cones, bleach, bleach, bleach, salon or box color, hairspray

What do you like most about your hair? it is pretty resilient, I am seem to have a lot of it, for how soft and fine some of it is.

What do you like least about your hair? The 1bness? I wish it was 2a, I wish the ends were not bleached.

Do you colour your hair? Henna! straight red henna with rooibos tea and red wine vinegar.

Do you clarify? very seldomly

How often do you wash your hair? every 6-7 days.

How long does it take to dry? maybe 1.5 hours.

Do you prefer you hair up or down? I like it when it is at least half up.

What is your favourite undo? any bun I can stick a fork in.

Bangs or no bangs? no bangs. or evil eye poking devices.

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to? Some of the f/m ladies that are hennaed and hip of longer. I also love the wavy and the curlies, but I can never have hair like that....

Do you keep a hair journal? nope. unless you count using this website.

How many hairtoys do you own? 2 forks and a flexi

What is your favourite hair toy? my red heart Jeter fork.

Brush or comb? comb. I only really use my BBB pre shower to distribute oil.

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc? NOOO my hair hates them.

Do you make/sell any hair care products? nope

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought? scrunchies

What’s your favourite kind of cheese? meh

Share a funny/inspiring/shocking hair story if you have one: well I was told by some loved ones that it probably was too thin to grow quite long. Well they commented on how long AND thick had gotten since I last saw them. yay!

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you: Geunever it looks like you have lovely color and hair texture! Also some cute hair toys!
    Last edited by ladylowtide; May 19th, 2012 at 11:19 AM. Reason: had to add some info
    1b/F/M/iii APL~BSL~MBL~WL~Elbow~Hip~BCL~TBL 40" Finally!

Length
    22/32/blah
    Type
    3a/M/ii

(I hope this works -- I fixed the font so it comes out as the default. )

LHC name: terylenerose (cool-sounding font name, Terylene Top, + rose)

Current hair length: I can't tell you in inches because my centimeter tape measure and my inch tape measure disagree. All I can say is that it's just past APL when stretched/wet.

Goal hair length: Terminal. As far as I know.

When did you start growing your hair? 11 years.

What is your average monthly growth rate? 0.5" usually.

Do you trim your hair, if so how often? Yes, when I think it needs it.

What supplements do you take? Vitamins B12, B-complex, C, D3 and K, Omega Zen oil and diatomaceous earth.

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc? Cucumbers, once in a while.

Do you do scalp massages? Yes, sometimes.

What is your favourite shampoo? Avalon something or other.

What is your favourite conditioner? Avalon something.

Favourite leave-in conditioner? Coconut oil.

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment? No.

What are your favourite basic oils? Coconut oil and shea butter.

What are your favourite essential oils? No.

What is your favourite product of all time? Shikakai.

What is your least favourite product of all time? Hard to say. It's a tossup between bleach and Bubblemania shampoo.

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? (-cones/quats etc) Shampoo and hair dye. Anything with "propyl" in it. Any bad-sounding chemical names. Anything that smells faky.

What do you like most about your hair? The color.

What do you like least about your hair? It's really hard to wash completely.

Do you colour your hair? No!

Do you clarify? Maybe. Probably not.

How often do you wash your hair? Twice a week.

How long does it take to dry? 6 hours.

Do you prefer you hair up or down? Up. It seems longer that way and doesn't get everywhere.

What is your favourite updo? Anything with braids in it.

Bangs or no bangs? No bangs.

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to? Anyone with curly, long, nice-looking hair, probably.

Do you keep a hair journal? No, but I (sort of) keep a diary. That's the same thing except that I put everything else in it too.

How many hairtoys do you own? If you're going to be strict about it, none at all. If you're not, then I can't tell you because they go missing so much.

What is your favourite hairtoy? No.

Brush or comb? Both. The one I like best so far is the Tangle Teezer, but I've only had it for two days so I can't say I really prefer it above all else.

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc? No. They make my hair icky and don't straighten it. Blowdryers that is. Never tried anything else and don't want to.

Do you make/sell any hair care products? Maybe.

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought? My Tangle Teezer.

What’s your favourite kind of cheese? Daiya cheese. Mind you, it's not actually from cows. I can't eat real cheese because I'm a strict vegetarian.

Share a funny/inspiring/shocking hair story if you have one: Can't think of anything in real life.

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you: ladylowtide has a really cool username, not to mention the pretty hair!

ETA: Oh wow, did that get messed up. I just removed tons of font and size tags. It should be all better now.
    Last edited by terylenerose; May 19th, 2012 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Oh, what a mess...

Length
    6/32/34
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

LHC name:: Lucky Lucy

Current hair length: 19.3"", just past shoulder.

Goal hair length: Waist,then hip, then classic, then we'll see

When did you start growing your hair? A few years ago, but then damage + bleach killed it

What is your average monthly growth rate? 0.6"? but that's in winter, I guess in summer it grows much faster.

Do you trim your hair, if so how often? I don't trim anymore.

What supplements do you take? Omega3-6-9(flaxseed oil); A-Z multivitamins&minerals(including biotin)

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc? Not really, but I'm vegetarian and I guess I eat a lot of vegetables that are high in protein?(tomatoes, beans, mushrooms, spinach). I also drink A LOT of water.

Do you do scalp massages? Only when I remember.

What is your favourite shampoo? Has to be Aussie Volume Shampoo(cone free).

What is your favourite conditioner? I really liked John Frieda Brilliant Brunette-it smelled divine. But it had cones so I switched to Yves Rocher Nourishing Conditioner which is cone free and absolutely lovely.

Favourite leave-in conditioner? -

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment? EVOO + some hair masks I have around the house + CO

What are your favourite basic oils? EVOO is my favourite; Argan Oil; sometimes Sweet Almond oil

What are your favourite essential oils? -

What is your favourite product of all time? Anything that will dye your hair red without destroying it; Aussie shampoos in general and anything cone-free.

What is your least favourite product of all time? Lovely-smelling, but horrible feeling cone-soaked Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Mosturizing Conditioner(also, shampoo).

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? (-cones/quats etc) Probably bleach, though sometimes I'm so tempted to do so

What do you like most about your hair? Thickness and the way it gets all wavy in humid weather/ when near the sea<3

What do you like least about your hair? Sadly, my natural VERY VERY DARK colour . I Honestly don't think it's ever going to get red with just henna

Do you colour your hair? Yes. Henna in burgundy, whenever I remember; full head. As far as I know not BAQ. I would also like to try Manic Panic Vampire Red. Or maybe Special Effects Burgundy Wine?

Do you clarify? Not really.

How often do you wash your hair? Every 3-4 days or so.

How long does it take to dry? A few hours. It depends.

Do you prefer you hair up or down? Down.

What is your favourite updo? Braided bun.

Bangs or no bangs? I'm better off without them.

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to? Isilme, definitely! Her hair is just so beautiful: the colour, the waves, the length.(I notice we also have similar hair types! <3) If only my hair would ever get that bright without any lightning!

Do you keep a hair journal? Only if the "Managing Hair Growth Data " excel program that somebody at LHC(to whom I really am grateful) created counts.

How many hairtoys do you own? Hmm, only a few for now. I would say 3-4?

What is your favourite hairtoy? Lovely Pink shell.

Brush or comb? Comb.

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc? No. Sometimes in winter I would blow dry

Do you make/sell any hair care products? No, but plan to.

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought? Yves Rocher Nourishing Conditioner(cone-free). It was only about £2.5, though on the official site it says it's £6. I should have bought more!

What’s your favourite kind of cheese? Low fat and tofu(if it counts as cheese? since I used to be vegan).

Share a funny/inspiring/shocking hair story if you have one: I was looking through some yearbooks from middle school, and I noticed how my hair was close to being jet black!(and kind of wavy, maybe I'll post some pictures ) and now it's a lighter colour(though still dark brown), so maybe there is hope that it will get a little lighter with time?(It happened to my mother, so why wouldn't it happen to me, from jet black to dark chestnut?) can't wait to see if that happens

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you: terylenerose, nice to see other vegetarians/vegans around here! Also I would give almost anything to have that hair colour of yours!

Monday you can fall apart; Tuesday, Wednesday, break my ,
    Thursday doesn't even start; it's Friday, I'm in love!

Length
    18/28/32
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

LHC name: SakuraGirl

Current hair length: 28 inches

Goal hair length: 40

When did you start growing your hair? vaguely in 2008 but serious july 2011

What is your average monthly growth rate? 0.5 inches

Do you trim your hair, if so how often? I S+D atleast every month and I trim my hair at around 9 months to a year

What supplements do you take? Multi-vitamin and zinc

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc? high levels of protein

Do you do scalp massages? in the shower

What is your favourite shampoo? currently Organic Surge moisture

What is your favourite conditioner? Aussie 3MM

Favourite leave-in conditioner? I dont use any

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment? A home made one of egg, honey, EVOO and EO's

What are your favourite basic oils? coconut, jojoba, castor

What are your favourite essential oils? lemon, rose, lavender,

What is your favourite product of all time? Aussie 3MM

What is your least favourite product of all time? Herbal Essences

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? (-cones/quats etc) Sulfates and parabens

What do you like most about your hair? it is very soft

What do you like least about your hair? the frizziness and the blonde streak at my crown

Do you colour your hair? not since july 2011

Do you clarify? not currently

How often do you wash your hair? on the 3rd/4th day

How long does it take to dry? a few hours

Do you prefer you hair up or down? up

What is your favourite updo? standard cinny bun

Bangs or no bangs? had both, like both but growing out atm

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to? too many people!!

Do you keep a hair journal? a very vague one of growth

How many hairtoys do you own? not enough :P 5 wooden sticks, metal stick, 2 hair forks and various clips and pins

What is your favourite hairtoy? the metal stick - its topped with a pearl

Brush or comb? comb 90%

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc? Nope

Do you make/sell any hair care products? nope

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought? shampoo

What’s your favourite kind of cheese? all of it, cheese is damn tasty

Share a funny/inspiring/shocking hair story if you have one: I once got chewing gum thrown at my hair and needed a massive chunk taken out... devastated!

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you: I LOVE the little mermaid plus her hair is very shiny
    Start: *24*25*26* BSL (27) *28**29* Year 1 MBL (30) *31*Waist (32) *33*34*35* Hip (36) *37*38*39* TBL (40) Finished! Maybe...

Length
    10.5/23.3/42
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

LHC name: <3OnHerSleeve

Current hair length: APL when its stretched, and past collarbone if it's left to its natural bounce

Goal hair length: Terminal. Unless in the unlikely event that terminal is past ankle, then it'd be maintained

When did you start growing your hair? I've been trying to grow my hair since in was shaved off in 2003 when I was 12.

What is your average monthly growth rate? Currently it's about 1/2 inch a month, but it used to be less than that.

Do you trim your hair, if so how often? I dust/S&D every few months

What supplements do you take? MSM, Multi, Evening Primrose

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc? I'm a fan of protein rich foods like Chicken and Eggs.

Do you do scalp massages? Not really, but I brush my hair a heap (I know a lot of people find it damaging but for me it isn't as my hair is never very tangled, I do it for the scalp)

What is your favourite shampoo? Organic Care

What is your favourite conditioner? Herbal Essences

Favourite leave-in conditioner? Don't really have one, I sometimes (1 or 2x a week) put in a light oil and then leave it for an hour, sometimes with conditioner before I wash it out.

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment? As above, I love Coconut Oil

What are your favourite basic oils? Coconut Oil and Castor Oil

What are your favourite essential oils? Don't really have any

What is your favourite product of all time? Herbal Essences (it really saved my hair)

What is your least favourite product of all time? V05 shampoo (it was the worst thing I have ever applied to my hair outside of chemical/heat)

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? (-cones/quats etc) NEVER will ever have my hair permanently straightened again. I have no issues with cones, my hair likes them. However, I loathe most shampoos, they strip my hair too much and so basically the only one I'll use is Organic Care

What do you like most about your hair? It's curliness and body

What do you like least about your hair? It doesn't grow fast enough

Do you colour your hair? Not anymore, although I bleach highlights in with the plan of only doing that once a year. So no more bleaching until January next year

Do you clarify? ABSOLUTELY NO WAY, my hair just wouldn't take to being clarified, I wouldn't even try it

How often do you wash your hair? I used to wash it every day before I joined LHC, now I can go on about 2x a week

How long does it take to dry? Not that I've timed it, but a half hour should do the trick if I'm letting it air dry.

Do you prefer you hair up or down? I love my hair down, but my hair grows significantly faster if I consistently keep it in a braid day and night for weeks on end. Currently I don't have the patience to do that

What is your favourite updo? I love crown braids, but my hair looks its best when it's half up

Bangs or no bangs? I've had both, but currently I'm without

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to? There are SO many amazing ladies with inspirational hair... I will admit I like to keep an eye on the 'knee and beyond' thread as everyone on there has amazing, inspirational lengths and so healthy!

Do you keep a hair journal? Yes :P

How many hairtoys do you own? Too many to count

What is your favourite hairtoy? I love my hair flowers, my students love my 'chopsticks'

Brush or comb? Brush

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc? Rarely

Do you make/sell any hair care products? Nope, although occassionaly I make conditioning treatments for my hair

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought? I bought a celtic designed hair barette

What’s your favourite kind of cheese? I'm not absolutely sure!

Share a funny/inspiring/shocking hair story if you have one: My hair journey has hardly been inspiring. My one weird story is that for 10 years my hair lost a lot of its curl, since I was about 8 years old. I had put my hair through being permanently straightened when I was 17. When I was 18 I trimmed 2 inches out of my hair, washed it and when it dryed, despite still having the permanent straightener still in the majority of my hair, the curls sprung back and have stayed ever since .

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you:
    I LOVE when people wear flowers in their hair And your hair is so pretty and evidently very healthy
    Lady Finnula of the Celtic Cross in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Shaved-BSL-Sldr- BSL-Blunt Bob-BSL(23.5) - Goal 1: MidBack - Goal 2: Waist- Goal 3: Classic - Goal 4:Who Knows?!

Length
    never/quite/enuff

Current hair length: roughly apl

Goal hair length: unlikely to grow any more as I have reached terminal, but would have liked a much greater length, at least waist.

When did you start growing your hair? When I was 7 or 8, more seriously when I was about 16, and then when I was 39 decided to grow to terminal length.

What is your average monthly growth rate? Zero!

Do you trim your hair, if so how often? Never.

What supplements do you take? None

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc? Only a good general diet.

Do you do scalp massages? No.

What is your favourite shampoo? Any cruelty free good quality.

What is your favourite conditioner? Ditto

Favourite leave-in conditioner? Do not use.

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment? Do not use.

What are your favourite basic oils? Do not use.

What are your favourite essential oils? Do not use.

What is your favourite product of all time? Don't have one.

What is your least favourite product of all time? Ditto.

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? Bleach!

What do you like most about your hair? Waves and mixture of colours due to the effects of the sun.

What do you like least about your hair? That there's not enough of it.

Do you colour your hair? No.

Do you clarify? No.

How often do you wash your hair? Once or twice a week. I am out in the oipen air a lot, so it doesn't get greasy quickly.

How long does it take to dry? Half an hour.

Do you prefer you hair up or down? Up.

What is your favourite updo? Ponytail.

Bangs or no bangs? None, ever.

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to? Ed G and Beatnik Guy.

Do you keep a hair journal? No.

How many hairtoys do you own? None.

What is your favourite hairtoy? N/a.

Brush or comb? Brush.

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc? No.

Do you make/sell any hair care products?No.

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought? New brush.

What’s your favourite kind of cheese? Stinking Bishop.

Share a funny/inspiring/shocking hair story if you have one: A child, standing on the edge of the swimming pool, once asked her mother whether my hair wold drown me!

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you: I like the imaginative use of the <3 to create a heart. Nice touch!

Type
    3a/M/ii

LHC name: DarkCurls

Current hair length: Waist

Goal hair length: Tailbone, or maybe hip.

When did you start growing your hair? Since forever. Except I used to believe in trimming, so I was getting nowhere.

What is your average monthly growth rate? I have absolutely no idea. I never measured my hair before joining. I expect it's not a lot, though.

Do you trim your hair, if so how often? I haven't trimmed since October '11 and don't intend to until 2013. I despise trimming.

What supplements do you take? None?

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc? I drink lots of water, but because I'm at boarding school I can't really choose what foods I eat.

Do you do scalp massages? Yeah... occasionally. Like, maybe twice a week, more if I remember to.

What is your favourite shampoo? I used to use tons of sulfate and cones. I remember quite liking L'Oréal stuff for curly hair, but now I'm trying a cone&sulfate free route so I've ditched that shampoo for now. I'm alternating WO and CO during my 2 washes a week, so I don't use shampoo anymore.

What is your favourite conditioner? Garnier Fructis Fortifying Triple Nutrition / Nutri Repair / whatever. I use it to CO-wash and also apply to my ends every morning.

Favourite leave-in conditioner? GF Nutri Repair.

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment? Kérastase oléo-curl intense.

What are your favourite basic oils? Don't use.

What are your favourite essential oils? Don't use.

What is your favourite product of all time? I used to love love love this coney Kérastase serum I would put on my hair every morning. It would make my curls defined and frizz-free for the day. Sadly, since I'm no longer using sulfates, I no longer use it. But maybe if CO-ing doesn't work out I'll go back to it. I still have a full bottle.

What is your least favourite product of all time? Heat protectant spray of any kind. I hated the way they made my hair feel. Also, hairspray. Ugh!

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? (-cones/quats etc) Hairspray.
    I could possibly go back to cones.
    But not hairspray.

What do you like most about your hair? The curls!

What do you like least about your hair? The split ends.

Do you colour your hair? Too scared of damage. I may try henna one day, though.

Do you clarify? Sometimes, I get the urge to take out a sulfate-riddled shampoo.

How often do you wash your hair? Twice a week, Tuesdays and Saturdays.

How long does it take to dry? Hours and hours! Oh my god. Like... six hours.

Do you prefer you hair up or down? Down. It's why I want long hair.

What is your favourite updo? Okay, so I suck at it, but... the crown braid. Also, French/Dutch braid ending in a bun. Gibson tuck.

Bangs or no bangs? No bangs. I used to have bangs when I was little, though. I grew them out when my hair started to curl because they were unmanageable, unless I straightened them.

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to? I literally just saw her signature pic on the forums... but I can't find it again!

Do you keep a hair journal? No.

How many hairtoys do you own? *hides* I only own a few non-metal elastics and two scrunchies.

What is your favourite hairtoy? Er...

Brush or comb? Fingers!

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc? No!

Do you make/sell any hair care products? No.

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought? Conditioner. And Wednesday I'm going to buy scissors.

What’s your favourite kind of cheese? Caprice des Dieux.

Share a funny/inspiring/shocking hair story if you have one: ... my cat eats my hair. Also, she sleeps in it and plays with it. She seems to think it's a bed, a toy, and food all at once. I can't imagine what she'll be like when it's longer.

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you: Are those ponies in your avatar pic'? I love you already!
    You cannot prevent the birds of sadness from passing over your head, but you can prevent their making a nest in your hair.

Length
    16/16/25
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Talking Re: Return of the "Hair Survey (if you're bored)" Thread

LHC name: kellyannpow

Current hair length: 16 inches

Goal hair length: 30?! ( aim high )

When did you start growing your hair?yesterday

What is your average monthly growth rate? NONE. like 2cm per YEAR at the most
    Do you trim your hair, if so how often? Microtrimes every few months i sposee.

What supplements do you take? i tried to take a garlic one once.... it was horrible. but none

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc? nopeee

Do you do scalp massages? i brought a headmassager in the US once.. that was cool.

What is your favourite shampoo? Tresemme split end repair?

What is your favourite conditioner? ermm, anything organic at a country fair kinda thing

Favourite leave-in conditioner? aussie ;P

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment? no idea ( embarrassed by my lack of lhc knowledge)

What are your favourite basic oils? coconut?

What are your favourite essential oils?coconut, evoo, lemon juice ( if thats a oil? )

What is your favourite product of all time? HONEY

What is your least favourite product of all time? any pantene/loreal/garnier cone things.

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? (-cones/quats etc) hair dye

What do you like most about your hair? my 'baby hairs' )

What do you like least about your hair? gets greasy quickly.. doesnt like me CO routine -.- , not long enough ETC ETC.

Do you colour your hair? never!

Do you clarify? every 4 weeks

How often do you wash your hair? every 3 daysssss

How long does it take to dry? 20 mins naturally

Do you prefer you hair up or down? down, straightened ( :disgust )

What is your favourite updo? fishtail plait!

Bangs or no bangs? Fringe?

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to? everyone i suppose

Do you keep a hair journal? i want to!

How many hairtoys do you own? hairtoys...

What is your favourite hairtoy? um...

Brush or comb? comb!

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc? straighteners EVERY day for 6 years :SSSSSSSSSS

Do you make/sell any hair care products? lol no :L

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought? brought some honey earlier, if that counts

What’s your favourite kind of cheese? mexican chilli! or canadian cheddar!

Share a funny/inspiring/shocking hair story if you have one: nope im boring

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you: Cute avatar

<3

Length
    bsl/chin/tlb
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

LHC name: TheMechaGinger

Current hair length: bsl

Goal hair length: Tailbone! But I have a feeling when I get there I'll want classic

When did you start growing your hair? About two years ago

What is your average monthly growth rate? 1 inch usually

Do you trim your hair, if so how often? Only when it needs it which is usually 6-8 months

What supplements do you take? silica

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc? Lots of proteins, fats and veggies for me

Do you do scalp massages? Only occasionally

What is your favourite shampoo? I guess my recent favorite is Suave Professionals Humectant Moisture. i bounce around a lot

What is your favourite conditioner? Suave Professionals Moisture or Sleek. Those are both good

Favourite leave-in conditioner? I really like silk drops

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment? Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

What are your favourite basic oils? Coconut and Almond

What are your favourite essential oils? Lavender

What is your favourite product of all time? It's not a product but I love the Tangle Teezer so much!

What is your least favourite product of all time? I don't think I have a least favorite

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? (-cones/quats etc) Bleach

What do you like most about your hair? The color

What do you like least about your hair? The thickness, I wish it was much thicker

Do you colour your hair? I use to henna it but not any more

Do you clarify? Sure do, about once a month

How often do you wash your hair? Every 3-4 days

How long does it take to dry? I live in the desert, so 2 hours max

Do you prefer you hair up or down? Down

What is your favourite updo? I don't know very many updoes yet but when I get to my goal length I'm gonna go to town on Torrin Paiges youtube tutorials!

Bangs or no bangs? I go back and forth, I get them and grow them out a lot

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to? Torrin Paige!

Do you keep a hair journal? Nah

How many hairtoys do you own? One comb, one stick, a ton of hair ties, a ton of bobby pins

What is your favourite hairtoy? Just a good ol' fashioned hair tie

Brush or comb? Tangle Teezer!

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc? No way

Do you make/sell any hair care products? No but that would be cool

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought? conditioner

What’s your favourite kind of cheese? Muenster!

Share a funny/inspiring/shocking hair story if you have one: When I was a little girl (6 or 7 years old) I had a cousin with classic length red hair and she always used Herbal Essences Replenishing shampoo and conditioner, the pink bottle with the green lid that smelled just like roses. I thought it was some magic hair potion because she used it and her hair was so beautiful so for the longest time it was the only thing I used on my hair. I think I called rapunzel shampoo. Then they discontinued it. And it broke my heart =[ I would love to see that stuff come back

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you: It looks like you're new, welcome to LHC! Happy growing :]

Length
    CL/~BSL/BSL+?
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

LHC name:
    Bunnysaur

Current hair length:
    A couple inches past shoulder, aaaaaaaalmost APL.

Goal hair length:
    BSL? Waist?

When did you start growing your hair?
    At the beginning of August, 2011.

What is your average monthly growth rate?
    Probably about 3/4".

Do you trim your hair, if so how often?
    Only if I must.

What supplements do you take?
    Occasional Biotin.

Do you eat any special foods for hair growth/nutrition etc?
    I try to eat lots of protein, but it doesn't always work out.

Do you do scalp massages?
    YES.

What is your favourite shampoo?
    Suave Professionals mixed with a crap load of oils.

What is your favourite conditioner?
    V05 stuff.

Favourite leave-in conditioner?
    I don't use leave in.

Favourite deep conditioner or treatment?
    Phytojoba or some Carol's Daughter stuff I have.

What are your favourite basic oils?
    Avocado, coconut, neem.

What are your favourite essential oils?
    Lavender. Rosemary, and there's another that I forget

What is your favourite product of all time?
    ALL THE PRODUCTS.

What is your least favourite product of all time?
    I think Herbal Essences Color My Happy is making me shed, so I'll say that.

Is there anything you would never put on your hair? (-cones/quats etc)
    Poo?

What do you like most about your hair?
    The color and texture.

What do you like least about your hair?
    It's too short!

Do you colour your hair?
    I used to.

Do you clarify?
    Sometimes.

How often do you wash your hair?
    Daily.

How long does it take to dry?
    Never timed it!

Do you prefer you hair up or down?
    Down!

What is your favourite updo?
    Hairstick bun.

Bangs or no bangs?
    Bangs.

Whose hair at LHC do you aspire to?
    spidermom and heidi both have amazing hair.

Do you keep a hair journal?
    Nope.

How many hairtoys do you own?
    3 pairs of sticks, 2 singles, untold millions of elastics, and an octopus clip (somewhere...)

What is your favourite hairtoy?
    My madrone sticks from Pacific Merchantile on etsy.

Brush or comb?
    Comb.

Do you use hot styling aids on your hair irons/blowdryer etc?
    Nope.

Do you make/sell any hair care products?
    No.

What is the last hair-related thing that you bought?
    I just ordered $40 of Chagrin Valley shampoos bars. Mostly samples.

What’s your favourite kind of cheese?
    Asiago!

Share a funny/inspiring/shocking hair story if you have one:
    My friend started petting my hair and said, "wow! It's so soft, it's almost like you have kittens on your head!

Say one nice thing about the person who posted before you:[/QUOTE]
    That's such a cute story! And your name is awesome
    Sloooowly growing to BSL+