Thread: Is anyone taking Alfalfa for hair growth?

Length
    15"/BSL/hip
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Is anyone taking Alfalfa for hair growth?

I heard that taking Alfalfa tablets is good for hair growth & was wondering if anyone out there has tried it? did it help your hair growth?
    The person said that they was taking the Alfalfa for arthritis but found out that their hair also grew like a weed.

Length
    20/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Default Re: Is anyone taking Alfalfa for hair growth?

No I've never tried it! Although I know alfalfa is really good for you so I guess it could affect hair growth as well
    I COCONUT OIL
    Lady Eliniviere, Guardian of the Long Blonde Tresses in the Order of The Long Haired Knights

Where the BBQ is deliciously slow-smoked to perfection.
    Length
    32.00/27.5/45.00
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

I eat alfalfa sprouts, but not for my hair specifically. I love herbal supplements, but alfalfa, like many other greens, is probably best when fresh! Sometimes they mix them with radish sprouts to get a spicier mix. Pretty good!

I just looked up the nut. information and they are incredibly nutritious. Eat enough of them and they'll certainly be a good "hair food."

Length
    12"/25"/48"
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Fairlight63 View Post
    I heard that taking Alfalfa tablets is good for hair growth & was wondering if anyone out there has tried it? did it help your hair growth?
    The person said that they was taking the Alfalfa for arthritis but found out that their hair also grew like a weed.
    Oh no, please not another hair supplement for me to have to buy. My kitchen table has no space left.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirry-Folk View Post
    I eat alfalfa sprouts, but not for my hair specifically. I love herbal supplements, but alfalfa, like many other greens, is probably best when fresh! Sometimes they mix them with radish sprouts to get a spicier mix. Pretty good!

I just looked up the nut. information and they are incredibly nutritious. Eat enough of them and they'll certainly be a good "hair food."
    That sounds really good and I like alfalfa sprouts. How much do you have to eat to notice a result?

Where the BBQ is deliciously slow-smoked to perfection.
    Length
    32.00/27.5/45.00
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

That sounds really good and I like alfalfa sprouts. How much do you have to eat to notice a result?
    Heh, probably more than anyone would care to eat. Somewhere between 200 and 500 grams of the stuff a day.

I can see why the supplements would be useful, because that's a lot of alfalfa sprouts!

Length
    zero/24.75/26
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by jera View Post
    Oh no, please not another hair supplement for me to have to buy. My kitchen table has no space left.
    This made me LOL when I read it. It's exactly the same reaction I had. Right now I'm using a nursing-home sized pill organizer just to keep the supplements organized. The Sunday ritual is to bring out my bin with all of the bottles and fill up my monstrous pill organizer for the upcoming week. *Sigh* Gotta eat earth (diotomaceous earth), clay, and now alfalfa? If it works, it's in my menu.
    * Last color 02/17 *

Length
    17/21/TBL
    Type
    3b/3c/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    This made me LOL when I read it. It's exactly the same reaction I had. Right now I'm using a nursing-home sized pill organizer just to keep the supplements organized. The Sunday ritual is to bring out my bin with all of the bottles and fill up my monstrous pill organizer for the upcoming week. *Sigh* Gotta eat earth (diotomaceous earth), clay, and now alfalfa? If it works, it's in my menu.

I felt the same way. I use a small filing cabinet to keep my supplements on a couple of shelves. I currently use Alfalfa tablets. I haven't noticed any significant growth yet, but I'm gonna keep using them until the bottle is empty! They are pretty inexpensive also.

I'd heard that Alfalfa does help the hair to grow longer and faster. Hmmm, I'm still waiting. Maybe it takes awhile for the body to accept it and then you see results??