Page 92 of 802 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192592 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mini-Milestone Thread

Length
    BSL/WL!/knee+
    Type
    1c/F/M/i/ii

Default Re: The Mini-Milestone Thread

I've been looking for this thread to share my latest mini-milestone! I was crawling around on the floor, chasing my dog (don't ask) and my hair kept getting caught under my hand and I would fall. That's never happened before! Usually my hair is a few inches from the ground when I'm on my hands and knees, but now it drags a bit.

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    bald/Hip:)/termi
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii

My braid kept hitting a lower part of my back and it felt different, kept hitting my face when i cleaned the tub out, and then my mom and best friend said it, it's mid back!!

Length
    SL+/BSL/WL
    Type
    3b/F/M/i/ii

One of my twin sleeping braids reached APL. (yes, my hair weirdly grows longer on one side). One more inch and my left will also reach APL. And then a few more for APL unstretched. but one of my braids is at APL!!!! YAY!!!
    SL - APL - BSL - straight WL - curly WL.. Trying to work with the curls

Life is like waking up with a curlygirl, you never know what you're gonna get.

The summery weather is finally here, but it's still mild enough that I don't need to completely restrain my hair. Yesterday I was wearing my favorite shorts when my hair was down and when i went to squat down to look for food in my pantry, I felt my hair spread over my back and brush my thighs! It's been long enough to do this before, but since I only wear jeans, dresses, and skirts in cooler weather and since by the time it got this long last summer I only wore it up, I've never experienced it before.

Other people are starting to make comments on my hair now. I've gotten four unsolicited compliments! Three of them were on how thick my hair is and another was about how my hair feels like silk. Yay, I'm getting my thickness and hair health back! Actually, one woman who gave me one of the sweet compliments actually went and talked to her friends about how perfect she thought my hair was. Ah, I love eavesdropping!

Length
    ??/30/35
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

when my hairs wet when I look down it can reach my belly button haha kind of a weird milestone but still.. it's pretty exciting
    26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

My biggest milestone was the first time I was able to actually put my hair in a ponytail again. I couldn't contain my excitement. Back then I didn't know about this place, you guys would have understood lol. Right now, it's more of a health and styling milestone: I quit teasing my crown area. I'm thinking of growing out most of my layers and switching over to natural dyes this year.

Length
    29mbl/WL/hip+
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

When my hair is wet it touches my belly button !!! but i dont feel my hair is long when it's dry soon I hope!

Length
    21 in/32 in/40 in
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

I officially broke my first hair stick today. Luckily it was just a cheap one I got at Claire's a long time ago.

On the other hand today I noticed that if I tilt my head alllll the way back I can pretend I'm at TB length!

Type
    1b/M/ii

I pulled on my hair last night in my sleep with my elbow.
    Can't wait for it to happen with my knees

Length
    bald/Hip:)/termi
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by RitaPG View Post
    I pulled on my hair last night in my sleep with my elbow.
    Can't wait for it to happen with my knees
    That's funny