Page 234 of 803 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334734 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 8021

Thread: The Mini-Milestone Thread

Length
    2/20/TB
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

Default Re: The Mini-Milestone Thread

I just realized that if I reach behind my back, I can grab my ends. I think I just reached BSL. It is crazy to me because I had a pixie 2 years ago. On my way to TBL...maybe another 2 years.

I must have inspired my friend. When I met her she had hip-length curls. She is one of the inspirations to grow my hair out. Anyway, one day she told me she had something to tell me, and I'd better sit down. She told me she was cutting it. She went to shoulder length.
    She's never been past APL curly since then, but today I noticed it's BSL, and commented it was getting long. She said, "I'm growing it out." The angels started singing, lol.

I'd rather be outside browneyedsusan's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/TBL/???
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by spirals View Post
    I must have inspired my friend. When I met her she had hip-length curls. She is one of the inspirations to grow my hair out. Anyway, one day she told me she had something to tell me, and I'd better sit down. She told me she was cutting it. She went to shoulder length.
    She's never been past APL curly since then, but today I noticed it's BSL, and commented it was getting long. She said, "I'm growing it out." The angels started singing, lol.
    hahahaha! Too funny! You're her hair muse!

henna keeps it
    red, and red makes me happy.
    Pixied for 15+ years and liked it.
    Growing for fun.

I resisted the urge to change my color in any way... I almost made an appointment to get ombre or highlights. I decided I am maintaining the length right now until my top layers grow out.

Length
    3in./BSL/waist
    Type
    3b/M/C/ii

It just occurred to me that my hair is long enough now that the the only way I can comfortably brush the length of my hair is to pull it over my shoulder.

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

When I have my hair loose and put it behind my shoulders onto my back, it stays there. It never used to, but is now much better behaved.
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Length
    23 cm/80 cm/term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii/iii

Congratulations on the milestones everyone!! Today I realized that my braid is now waist length, which means that my hair loose must have past waist length and is now residing in the lower back abyss. Woot!!! I am now on my way to hip!
    Lady Ambarussa of the Sunlit Forest in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!
    animetor7, or Ani Currently: Hip at 80 cm Next Goal: Tailbone at 102 cm

I'm now solidly waist when it's brushed out to 2a. I pulled it straight last night and it was just a bit past waist, maybe 1/2". It had seemed to be in a stall or just growing slowly than usual for a few months.

Length
    buzz/13/23
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by spirals View Post
    I'm now solidly waist when it's brushed out to 2a. I pulled it straight last night and it was just a bit past waist, maybe 1/2". It had seemed to be in a stall or just growing slowly than usual for a few months.
    My hair is definitely in a stall right now, too. We're pretty much at the same place! I'm going to start taking my vitamins better and see if it helps promote some growth for me. I really need to stop dusting off the ends. That's definitely making it seem to grow slower. I'm itching for waist!

I took a length pic today and realized it's right exactly at waist when pulled.