Page 145 of 270 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2693

Thread: Post pics of your Quattro tools/toys.

Length
    APL/APL+/WL
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Post pics of your Quattro tools/toys.

Ok I'm reassured.
    The reason I was worried was that I didn't specify lengths in the check out box, but I followed the transaction immediately with a message, with the receipt number. Also, I didn't just specify length, I asked his advise on choosing the length. I figured hey, he sells the things! He's bound to know best, but now I think perhaps I was asking too much.
    So I have no idea whether he has decided on the best length given what I told him, or what.
    It has not shipped.

I'm not mad, or even particularly upset, just uninformed and worried.

Length
    -/Shldr/-
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/iii

Ruby - please be reassured by the many loyal customers on LHC. Ron is a completely honest seller who in my experience has always been great to deal with and has never failed to fulfil his obligations. His work is outstanding and unique in its quality.

If the worst comes to the worst and you do receive maximum length sticks, they can be shortened by a local jeweller. I have had this done with a few of his forks - premade to a length greater than I needed but with a topper I just couldn't resist. A jewellery repair place in my town did it without any problem though the guy did say the steel was very hard!

© GRD, 3 March 2007

Length
    APL/APL+/WL
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Thanks all for the reassurances.

Ron has emailed me back now and we've cleared the whole thing up, apparently etsy hasn't been entirely up to speed this last week or two, or something.

I am now excited all over again. I can't wait for my new toys

Length
    Hip/Fgtip/More!

Hi Quattro lovers!

I have placed my first order since acquiring a double-ended stick and a pair of flextix via the swap board (both 5").
    https://www.etsy.com/transaction/90652012
    https://www.etsy.com/transaction/90652011
    https://www.etsy.com/transaction/90652009
    and a pair of Serpentine sticks...

Although I indicated in the Note to Seller section I wanted a working length of 5.5 inches (for the topped flextix), I want to be sure I made the right choice.
    I plan on growing my hair past classic, so possibly another 10 inches (~50 inches, if I can).
    The 5" flextix work fine at my current length of 38", but I am still growing out layers (some as short as chin length). My hair isn't slippery at all (I often bun my hair without anything holding it when I'm at home, or at night, and it stays), and I don't like when sticks poke out loads...

Ron indicated it was possible to shorten, but not lengthen sticks at no extra cost (as long as I am willing to pay for postage both ways, which is fair enough) and offered to send 6" flextix so that I could make my mind up.
    What do you guys think?

Anybody with ii/iii hair past classic able to provide info?
    I am still in the process of reading the thread, and I have not found the info I need so far...
    Hip...Tailbone...Classic...Fingertip...?

Length
    16/55/?
    Type
    1b/F/i

I'm absolutetly in love with this but I'm afraid it's too long. I usually use forks/sticks that are no longer than 5" but I'm very tempted to buy it and try it anyway. If it's still available on Friday when I get my salary it must be a sign for me to get it, right?

Length
    APL/APL+/WL
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Sob.

I really wish he would stop putting up beautiful new things! I can't cope with it!

I haven't even got my first order yet and I'm already coveting again. Although I have promised self that nothing else will be bought from him til I've had a chance to see which of his styles works the best for me of the ones I've got coming!

So I'm safe for now!
    APL ~~~ BSL ~~~ WL ~~~ HL
    No Toys at all *************************************************** Saturation
    Quest to Become a Morning Person Points: 0 / 380

Length
    pixie/bsl/waist
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    Thanks all for the reassurances.

Ron has emailed me back now and we've cleared the whole thing up, apparently etsy hasn't been entirely up to speed this last week or two, or something.

I am now excited all over again. I can't wait for my new toys
    Actually he just ships really slowly
    I've ordered twice from him and both took about 6 weeks to arrive. Seems excessive, because he took a picture of it for the website so he must have it in his possession ready to ship...right?

Length
    SL/HIP/CLSC
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Do any of you with fine & thinner hair (somewhat like mine) have the u-shaped 3" pins? I am thinking to order some but I 'd like to make sure they aren't too long for me..

Lady Ardwinna of the Blessed Soil in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Type
    3a/3b/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by jaine View Post
    Actually he just ships really slowly
    I've ordered twice from him and both took about 6 weeks to arrive. Seems excessive, because he took a picture of it for the website so he must have it in his possession ready to ship...right?
    I've ordered from him many times and I don't think it's ever taken more than two weeks. Some items are ready to ship, but others are custom lengths and those do take a little longer.

Length
    18"/MB/MB
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    I really wish he would stop putting up beautiful new things! I can't cope with it!
    You and me both. He just put up some new items. It's so hard to resist. Those toppers look like cute little worlds unto themselves. Must have.