Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014's Hair Poll!

Length
    25/28/36
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Default 2014's Hair Poll!

Hi everyone! So I want to know your
    preferences on hair products and accessories.

1. Is your hair wavy, straight or curly?
    2. How thick is your hair? Fine, medium or thick?
    3. How long is it? What's your hair length goal?
    4. How often do you need to shampoo it?
    5. What hair problems do you have? (i.e dry hair, flatness, poofiness, oily etc.)
    6. Do you oil massage your scalp and hair? What are your favorite hair oils?
    7. Favorite shampoo and conditioner?
    8. Favorite hairstyle?
    9. Do you use wide toothed comb, normal dressing comb or hair brush? Is it made of plastic, wood, glass or metal?
    10. Favourite hair accessories?

I'd rather be outside browneyedsusan's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/TBL/???
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Re: 2014's Hair Poll!

3. How long is it? BSLWhat's your hair length goal? Don't know yet!
    4. How often do you need to shampoo it? every 2 or 3 days
    5. What hair problems do you have? (i.e dry hair, flatness, poofiness, oily etc.) too much slip
    6. Do you oil massage your scalp and hair? nope. What are your favorite hair oils? N/A
    7. Favorite shampoo and conditioner? cheapo Suave
    8. Favorite hairstyle? I have a lot of favorites for different reasons. Depends on what I'm doing.
    9. Do you use wide toothed comb, normal dressing comb or hair brush? Is it made of plastic, wood, glass or metal? Cheapo plastic brush and comb, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    10. Favourite hair accessories? diy antler fork. It's fast, cheap, and holds great.
    Last edited by browneyedsusan; October 13th, 2014 at 12:09 PM. Reason: fixed formatting

henna keeps it
    red, and red makes me happy.
    Pixied for 15+ years and liked it.
    Growing for fun.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Zin79 View Post
    Wavy.

F and iii

TBL, goal: classic.

Once a week.

5. What hair problems do you have? (i.e dry hair, flatness, poofiness, oily etc.)
    Seborrheic dermatitis.

Nope! Favorite hair oil: mineral oil. And my coney serums.

Pantene Aqua Light shampoo.
    Herbal Essences Hello Hydration conditioner.

8. Favorite hairstyle?
    Currently? LWB.

9. Do you use wide toothed comb, normal dressing comb or hair brush? Is it made of plastic, wood, glass or metal?
    Hair is not combed or brushed between washes. Wide tooth comb and Tangle Teezer.

2-prong hair forks (Quattro, Ravenslair)
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    ChL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

1.My hair is not quite straight, not quite wavy. It used to have waves earlier, but after i started using henna, it somehow straightened itself...
    2. Fine.
    3. It is currently at APL. My hair goal is TBL.
    4. I shampoo it two times a week usually.
    5. My hair tends to get dry and poof out if i'm not using oil to make it smoother.
    6. Yeah, sometimes i do it. I use yoyoba oil. It's my favorite.
    7. Natura Siberica shampoo and conditioner. I've tried only the energizing one so far. Gonna try out others aswell, but my hair loves it.
    8. Braids for now. I can;t do any buns yet, except for a so called cinna-mess.
    9.I use a plastic TT and my fingers.
    10.For now-my two pronged wooden hair fork with abalone shell.

ChL-SL-APL-BSL-MBL-WL-HBL-TBL ........

"When it rains, everything grows..."

Length
    chin/BSL/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

1. Is your hair wavy, straight or curly? Straight, with the tiniest wave. 1B.
    2. How thick is your hair? Fine, medium or thick? Medium, closer to fine than thick.
    3. How long is it? What's your hair length goal? Currently past APL but not BSL yet. My goal is waist first, then classic.
    4. How often do you need to shampoo it? If I want it to look nice, every day. But I wash it every other day.
    5. What hair problems do you have? (i.e dry hair, flatness, poofiness, oily etc.) The roots get oily really quickly.
    6. Do you oil massage your scalp and hair? What are your favorite hair oils? I used to have some keratine oil by Avon, it was alright.
    7. Favorite shampoo and conditioner? Aussie Miracle Moist shampoo&conditioner.
    8. Favorite hairstyle? I like to wear my hair down, or in a half-updo with the top half up in a bun/ponytail.
    9. Do you use wide toothed comb, normal dressing comb or hair brush? Is it made of plastic, wood, glass or metal? I comb with a wide-toothed plastic comb first and then brush with a plastic brush. I'm going to buy a BBB when I have more money.
    10. Favourite hair accessories? I simply adore hairsticks, though I don't own any. Yet
    The one who wields the Northern Sword.

- Mostly straight with a little movement. Not pin-straight, but definitely not wavy.
    - Thick
    - Slightly longer than BSL... with terminal length as goal.
    - Once or twice a week.
    - Oily roots, relatively dry ends... and too thick hair for my taste
    - Occasionally... with either sesame, camellia or coconut oil.
    - Anything that's cheap and doesn't have glycerine in it.
    8. Favorite hairstyle?
    - Down... the only "style" that works for me.
    - Fingers or wide toothed wooden comb to detangle and a BBB afterwards
    - None.

just here for the cheese
    Length
    BSL/HL/???
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Between wavy and straight
    Upper end of medium
    Hip, goal is thigh. For now.
    Weekly
    None, really.
    Coconut oil, sometimes argan, as a pre poo treatment.
    Andalou Naturals right now.
    8. Favorite hairstyle?
    Bunned.
    Wood wide toothed comb while I wait for my Eternally in Amber comb.
    Hair sticks and forks! Huzzah!
    With one religion, we cannot listen. With one color, we cannot see.
    With one culture, we cannot feel. Without you we can't even remember.

Length
    CBL/HL/FTL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Naturally straight
    Medium-fine
    My hair is 33" long now and comes down to my lower back - just a few inches away from tailbone. My hair length goal is ultimately classic, but at the moment, it is tailbone.
    I changed from shampooing twice a week to water only washing once a week in mid-August, and I'm just starting to see signs that my transition phase is OVER
    My ends and under layers tend to get dry before any other parts, but since I've been doing water only, that's been reduced INCREDIBLY It is a little flat, I would love it to be thicker.
    I don't do oil massages into my scalp, but I do apply olive oil on my ends sparingly in winter to prevent damage from the cold
    I never saw a difference between the results of different shampoos and conditioners when I used to use them my hair jsut always looks pretty much the same with any, so I don't know
    8. Favorite hairstyle?
    French plait, just the one, down my back Just because it's proteective and keeps it out of the way - but I LOVE my hair down!
    I use a plastic shower comb/very wide tooth comb every day to detangle, and most nights I use a natural bristle brush to distribute oils
    It used to be my biog claw clip, but my hair is too long for that now, and I don't actually use any hair accessories now except for a hairband to tie my plait
    Collarbone ... Mid-back ... Waist ... *Hip* ... Tailbone... Classic ... Mid-thigh​

Length
    MBL/waist/clas
    Type
    1c/F/ii

slightly wavey
    very fine
    just past waist, aiming for classic
    every 5-6 days
    none really...except I wish my hair was thicker!
    Hair only. Coconut prepoo and Argan post.
    I like the Aussie range
    8. Favorite hairstyle?
    Nautilus
    Mainly use a plastic wide toothed shower comb and hunting for a decent BB brush!
    Sticks.

Length
    17/23/29
    Type
    3c/C/iii

1. Is your hair wavy, straight or curly? 3c so very very curly.
    2. How thick is your hair? Fine, medium or thick? It is coarse and also high density.
    3. How long is it? What's your hair length goal? It looks almost APL but it stretches to mid midback. My goal is to look like full BSL which would probably mean I was waist or TB stretched.
    4. How often do you need to shampoo it? It looks best if washed every 4 to 5 days but if necessary I can stretch 2 weeks.
    5. What hair problems do you have? (i.e dry hair, flatness, poofiness, oily etc.) Low porosity so gets very very dry and is hard to moisturize. Then it frizzes.
    6. Do you oil massage your scalp and hair? What are your favorite hair oils? Yes, I have a dry scalp and little sebum. I use a 50/50 Jamaican Black Castor Oil Burdock Root Oil mix with essential oils in it at the moment.
    7. Favorite shampoo and conditioner? shea moisture shampoo; white rain coconut conditioner to cowash and either Tresseme Smooth and Silky or Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition to leave in.
    8. Favorite hairstyle? My hair looks best in a half up but I wear a cinnabun the most. Also do goddess braids (french braids going around the head, they look like crown braids).
    9. Do you use wide toothed comb, normal dressing comb or hair brush? Is it made of plastic, wood, glass or metal? Finger detangle, only in shower full of conditioner.
    10. Favourite hair accessories? ficcares; lady idun, mamacat, ketylo hairsticks; jeter forks
    <a href=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/uloma1/media/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg.html target=_blank>[IMG]<a href=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/uloma1/media/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a481/uloma1/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg target=_blank>http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/...psb7di14pc.jpg</a></a>[/IMG]</a>Proud to be a tightly curly!
    (SL-APL-BSL-Midback-Waist!)