Page 667 of 851 FirstFirst ... 167567617657665666667668669677717767 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,670 of 8501

Thread: Wurly and Curly thread!!!

Length
    Class/Class/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

Default Re: Wurly and Curly thread!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MagicalMystery View Post
    My curls are the same on the top as on the bottom.
    Ahhh, I'd definitely go 3a then. Yours are gonna be gorgeous GRU curls when they grow out!!! Kind of neat to sneak a peak into your future, huh?
    Faerie knots are sooo knot my friends

Lover of Rainbows & Curls Quixii's Avatar
    Length
    0?/knee+/knee
    Type
    3a/F/M/ii/iii

@MagicalMystery - It's hard to tell at your current length. It really looks 3a/3b for now.
    Knee+ length! Lady Gelôs, Keeper of the Silken Aulaeum in the Order of the Long Haired Knights <3

Length
    3/16/25
    Type
    3a/3b/M/C/ii/iii

Well, thankfully my hair has been growing pretty fast. I've been taking hair vitamins too and drinking omega 3-6-9 oil. Thanks girls.

Length
    2"/23"/TLBN
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by MagicalMystery View Post
    Well, thankfully my hair has been growing pretty fast. I've been taking hair vitamins too and drinking omega 3-6-9 oil. Thanks girls.
    Your curls remind me of my hair a couple years ago... which at the time was basically a wash and wear system for me. As it grew longer, like to my chin and shoulder, it was more fluffy. Couldn't wait to be able to wear it in a ponytail!

I have found that a good quality protein powder has helped my hair to grow faster. Been doing protein smoothies since last fall, and my nails have grown amazingly fast, and are super strong, and my hair is healthier too. Also take a whole range of vitamins, including biotin and folic acid, high potency multiples, etc. I add MCT oil to my smoothies for the omega 3's (don't need to add omega 6's to our diet, it's already in most foods, there needs to be a balance and omega 3's are harder to obtain - just my own research info )

Your hair will be beautiful (LOVE the color!!!) as it grows out, especially with the loving care you're giving it.
    This was my longest hair in 2015, regrowing to this length and beyond. Trying to be patient, but heck, I have the rest of my life, right? .

Length
    20/26.5/35
    Type
    4b/F/M/ii/iii

Hullo!

Curly here! 68 cm length and still waiting for the curls to drop with weight.

I do love my curls but I'm looking forward to having lovely fairy tale waves cascading...

Any tips and tricks for care and maintenance is more than welcome!!

Bree

Length
    14/19/25ish
    Type
    3b/M/ii/iii

I have not been on the forum since May of 2010! 2 years. I can now say that my hair since then has grown to be past my bra strap when dry and curly which was my first goal. I did kind of fall off the curly hair growing wagon but I am back on! I found a wonderful hair lady and she trims my hair regularly and Monday I am getting my hair dyed back to its natural color so I can let it just keep growing. My boyfriend wants it to grow long enough to braid it into Princess Leah buns!!! Haha. Do yall have any good at home deep conditioning treatments?

Lady Fanchon of the Fields of Clovers in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Class/Class/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

Hullo bcala2 & welcome back Irish. Have you tried Snowy's Moisture Treatment under recipes under the newbie sticky for DT's? Pretty good stuff!
    Faerie knots are sooo knot my friends

Length
    14/19/25ish
    Type
    3b/M/ii/iii

Is that the one with the honey and aloe? I did that a ton when I was first growing out. I totally forgot about that!!!!! Thanks!

Lady Fanchon of the Fields of Clovers in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    buzz/MBL/term
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

I did a coconut oil deep conditioning. Don't use conditioner before this treatment to allow the oil to penetrate deeply. Use about a 1/2 tsp coconut oil to saturate your hair, let sit for as long as you can stand (overnight best), then shampoo well. The coconut oil didn't do much for my hair before washing, but after washing, my hair was SO soft!

I also use oil as a leave-in conditioner. On both my daughter and I, I find pure olive oil to be superior to conditioner at preventing tangles, even the coney conditioner I was using.
    2c, average and healthy black platinum hair, MBL
    My hair loves stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, protein, preening, oils, and plopping
    My hair hates distearyldimonium chloride, quaternium-87, phenoxyethanol, brushes

Length
    Tbl/Apl/Jaw
    Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

I find that long leave ins make my curls go wild with frizz, so coconut over night saturations are a bit no for me! The best treatment for my hair is an SMT left on for only about 10 minutes.

What do you guys do for night time hair? my hair is naturally somewhere between 2c and 3a which i love but having to braid or bun at night always seems to interfere with my curl pattern way too much. I've just learnt to do a french rope braid (normal ponytail rope braids seem to give me nearest to my normal pattern), so hopefully doing the french version at night will give some good results