Page 633 of 851 FirstFirst ... 133533583623631632633634635643683733 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,330 of 8501

Thread: Wurly and Curly thread!!!

Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Default Re: Wurly and Curly thread!!!

By the way. This forum is dangerous. I've got a whole list of stuff I need to go buy and try out - not to mention that I'm finally being described as full blown weird at home due to my mixing of conditioner and all sorts of edible stuff from the kitchen cabinets...
    SPRINGTIME! - aka GROWTIME!

Type
    3a/3b/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Envari View Post
    By the way. This forum is dangerous. I've got a whole list of stuff I need to go buy and try out - not to mention that I'm finally being described as full blown weird at home due to my mixing of conditioner and all sorts of edible stuff from the kitchen cabinets...
    Same here! I've gotten quite a few weird looks the past couple of days because all of the shampoo has disappeared from my side of the shower rack, and been replaced with conditioner and ACV. Just wait until my hair toys start arriving

Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by DaniVerde View Post
    Same here! I've gotten quite a few weird looks the past couple of days because all of the shampoo has disappeared from my side of the shower rack, and been replaced with conditioner and ACV. Just wait until my hair toys start arriving
    I'll refer hubby to this thread if (when) he starts complaining about the AVG + shakerbottles at the side of the bathtub and me using his organic honey for my hair rather than his tea - "You ain't seen nothing yet!"

Type
    3a/3b/M/C/ii/iii

I'll refer hubby to this thread if (when) he starts complaining about the AVG + shakerbottles at the side of the bathtub and me using his organic honey for my hair rather than his tea - "You ain't seen nothing yet!"
    Just wait until he's recommending things to you and has become as interested in your hair as you are

Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Just wait until he's recommending things to you and has become as interested in your hair as you are
    He'll cheer for anything that'll make me wear it down more often, so I think he's really going to like you guys in here

I have been straightening my hair quite a lot during the last few years since I just didnt seem able to get it under control. I'd really like to avoid the heat, so gaining control of the haystack is the first step towards letting it loose.

Type
    3a/3b/M/C/ii/iii

I have been straightening my hair quite a lot during the last few years since I just didnt seem able to get it under control. I'd really like to avoid the heat, so gaining control of the haystack is the first step towards letting it loose.
    Same here...and growing out my damage But getting the haystack under control hasn't been too challenging yet. Different and slightly time consuming, but I'm hoping for a big payoff!

Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Same here...and growing out my damage But getting the haystack under control hasn't been too challenging yet. Different and slightly time consuming, but I'm hoping for a big payoff!
    Apart from the heat my hair's virgin. That being said I have been stingy with moisture over the years, so my hair is extremely dry. I know you can only go so far on repairing....

....but tbh - after finding LHC my hopes ARE going up

Length
    Pixie/BCL/?!
    Type
    3b/3c/M/C/ii

No worries.

Most of my friends have said that my bathroom looks like a weird kitchen.

Then they ask me how I do my hair.
    Grew out the pixie.
    Acquired a mane.
    Cruising toward Classic.

**For my routine, please see my blog posts.**

Account Closed by Member Request

You're not the only one!

Length
    Pixie/BCL/?!
    Type
    3b/3c/M/C/ii

Update:

The argan oil set into a beautiful head of curls....but they were only moisturized/sealed for about 4hrs.

After that, my hair started to feel like I didn't have anything in it at all. Dry and prickly....I ended up spraying it down with water+conditioner and just having a slightly frizzy day.

I still give Argan kudos because it sealed and acted as a leave in SO MUCH better than any other oil I've tried, but I don't think it can stand alone in my hair.

I am thinking about adding it to my light conditioners to give them more UMPH without a lot of extra weight....
    Grew out the pixie.
    Acquired a mane.
    Cruising toward Classic.

**For my routine, please see my blog posts.**