Page 785 of 851 FirstFirst ... 285685735775783784785786787795835 ... LastLast
Results 7,841 to 7,850 of 8501

Thread: Wurly and Curly thread!!!

Length
    SL/MBL/Class
    Type
    3b/3c/M/ii

Default Re: Wurly and Curly thread!!!

Because the length is weighing it down. If you want more waves or curls, try crunching your hair when it is still wet with your hands or a microfiber towel.
    Stretched BOB-SL-APL-BSL-MBL-WL-HL-BCL-TBL-CL

Curly BOB-Neck-SL-APL -BSL-MBL-WL-HL-BCL-TBL-CL

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Bea18 View Post
    Hi, curly wavy girl here! I've noticed the longer my hair gets, the less of a curl it is, it's more of a wave each inch i get.
    Might wanna also check out the other thread, the wavy & wurly thread (there's two, yay):
    http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...ad.php?t=31563
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    Neck/APL/TBL
    Type
    3c/C/ii

Is this your hair on the signature? It is AMAZING!

Do you use any oils or leave-in?

The journey continues Eastbound&Down's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/WL/Hip+
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

I need to invest in a good gel or mousse so that I can wear my hair natural and not look like a crazy person at work. I don't like having to straighten it every day. It's not long enough yet to put up in a ponytail/bun.
    CL(14")~SL(15")~APL(20")~BSL(24")~WL(27")~HL(30")~TBL(34")

Oh, I adore the curly and wurly hair! I wish I had such type of hair but naturally I have the totally straight one And all that styling things aren't very effective for my hair so I accepted my type But anyway I think that people with the curly/wurly one are very beautiful, not only women but the guys too, like in this gallery for example http://stylemann.com/best-wavy-and-curly-hairstyles/

Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii/iii

I had stick straight, thick and shiny straight hair till puberty hit me. I loved my hair. I did nothing to care for straight hair as they were in a very good condition and they required zero care. But suddenly when I turned 14 my hair goes straight to wavy, smooth to fizzy, bouncy to poofy..... I didn't knew how to care for my hair.

Im trying to cope with my airlines. Sometimes they get super shiny ringletty and sometimes they're just frizzy and lack shape.

Length
    15/18/25
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Guys, has any of you tried the gel from curl bounce ??? Does it work for wavies? What are your thoughts?

Length
    APL/MBL/CLS/S
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

bump!

I have a question - how do you people comb your hair when you are washing? I wash it and dry it parted in the middle and draped over the shoulders, but since I have clumpy curls I often have a gap where I parted the hair when I wear it draped over my back. But if I don't drape it over the shoulders I can't reach it so well and it ends up frizzy.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by LadyCelestina View Post
    bump!

I have a question - how do you people comb your hair when you are washing? I wash it and dry it parted in the middle and draped over the shoulders, but since I have clumpy curls I often have a gap where I parted the hair when I wear it draped over my back. But if I don't drape it over the shoulders I can't reach it so well and it ends up frizzy.
    My hair is washed bent over (sink). It just gets put into a towel (turbie, microfiber) here, and when it gets out, and it's damp, it is split into two (roughly) and combed out, then I shake it out at the roots, pull it forward, and scrunch my products in (no longer separated into two). Then it gets flipped back. If that makes any sense...
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Lover of Rainbows & Curls Quixii's Avatar
    Length
    0?/knee+/knee
    Type
    3a/F/M/ii/iii

Anyone else a little jealous of the bun drop videos?
    I mean, maybe it's just me, but I assumed it was because my hair is curly. It likes to hold its shape, so if I drop it from the bun - well, half it it stays bunned until I actually pull it out, and most of it stays twisted or bent or whatever else was involved in the bun shape. Not so luxurious and smooth as any of the bun drop videos I've seen.
    Knee+ length! Lady Gelôs, Keeper of the Silken Aulaeum in the Order of the Long Haired Knights <3