Page 652 of 851 FirstFirst ... 152552602642650651652653654662702752 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,520 of 8501

Thread: Wurly and Curly thread!!!

Length
    20/25/38,WL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Default Re: Wurly and Curly thread!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWurlys View Post
    I think since you already put your mousse in, you might just let it finish air dry and see qhat it does. It's just that your Suave is very, very light and for your type of hair, you require a heavier co to keep it moisture balanced right now especially after we just pissed it off with the ION.

Co is not hard, it's just a different way of thinking is all, for example:

You would be using your Suave Waterfall (since you already have it to shampoo with, instead of actual shampoo. Rinse it out, Then if necessary use a little thicker cone free conditioner like you would normally condition your hair like: Tresseme Naturals Radiant Volume (any kind as long as it is the naturals) and those are about $3 for a huge bottle 25 oz), rinse it out then add a pea size or quarter size for your leave in and scruch/squeeze the water out & your hair keeps the moisture that it wants & needs.

Style as you like. See it's not hard, but gives your hair all the moisture it needs to keep the curls happy.

Never use a regular towel on curly hair anyway as it frizzes and roughs up your cuticle, that is why an old t-shirt works great using it to plop, or just scruching the water out so it is not dripping & dries quicker.
    I have been a bad curly....I just applied a DT of many different conditioners both protein and moisture that I mixed up myself, I also added some suave for extra moisture, the mixture has cones in it, but thats alright, I just need the heavy moisture, my hair was drying yucky and straight, so i rinsed, applied a fingertip of the ION, ran my hands through my hair then rinsed. I am sitting with the mixture on my hair with it in a bun, i will rinse in an hour or so then air dry. All should be better after this DT, I hope....
    Meow to all!!! /\_/\ (=O.O=) (#) (#)

Length
    Class/Class/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Hollyfire3 View Post
    I have been a bad curly....I just applied a DT of many different conditioners both protein and moisture that I mixed up myself, I also added some suave for extra moisture, the mixture has cones in it, but thats alright, I just need the heavy moisture, my hair was drying yucky and straight, so i rinsed, applied a fingertip of the ION, ran my hands through my hair then rinsed. I am sitting with the mixture on my hair with it in a bun, i will rinse in an hour or so then air dry. All should be better after this DT, I hope....
    Ok...now go hide that ION poo from yourself right away. If you keep using that you could be really drying out your hair. Once you rinse your DT, leave a little Co only in for leave in.

If you get a second, watch this video and check out her bottom drawer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg7u1...e_gdata_player

Length
    20/25/38,WL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Ok...now go hide that ION poo from yourself right away. If you keep using that you could be really drying out your hair. Once you rinse your DT, leave a little Co only in for leave in.

If you get a second, watch this video and check out her bottom drawer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg7u1...e_gdata_player
    I will hide that ion for sure! I will leave some suave in my hair upon rinsing, will air dry with mousse and report back, it must be a moisture issue because my hair seems to want that more than anything, I'm thinking its a messed up protein/moisture balance, now if only I knew how to fix it for good

Length
    Class/Class/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

I will hide that ion for sure! I will leave some suave in my hair upon rinsing, will air dry with mousse and report back, it must be a moisture issue because my hair seems to want that more than anything, I'm thinking its a messed up protein/moisture balance, now if only I knew how to fix it for good
    Did you see the bottom drawer hair from the shampoos? Crazy huh? What I found is that each time I put cones back in, they would build up, suffocate the hair which made it dry & tangly, then I would hafta use SLS poos to get it off again and repeat the same vicious cycle over & over sgain. When I switched to co only, I clarified/chelated it one last time, then co'd only after that and my hair has never been happier!

I uploaded some pics for my album, but I think it takes a while for them to be reviewed before yhey will show up. But, I thought it might be important to see the normal hair in her drawer vs shampood hair side by side to see the difference. Sure hope that helps ya girlie!!

Length
    20/25/38,WL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Did you see the bottom drawer hair from the shampoos? Crazy huh? What I found is that each time I put cones back in, they would build up, suffocate the hair which made it dry & tangly, then I would hafta use SLS poos to get it off again and repeat the same vicious cycle over & over sgain. When I switched to co only, I clarified/chelated it one last time, then co'd only after that and my hair has never been happier!

I uploaded some pics for my album, but I think it takes a while for them to be reviewed before yhey will show up. But, I thought it might be important to see the normal hair in her drawer vs shampood hair side by side to see the difference. Sure hope that helps ya girlie!!
    You have been SO much help, please continue to be! I just rinsed my hair then on a fluke ran some more suave conditioner through it with a bit of my nexxus moisture conditioner and was about to rinse when I scrunched just a bit. and BAM waves! My hair, dripping with conditioner and water with WAVES! Needless to say, inspite of the bunch of conditioner still in my hair, I didn't rinse, I got out of the shower and scrunched some more, grabbed my micro fiber towel and am scrunching, hoping to get curls when dry and feeling optimistic.

Length
    Class/Class/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

You have been SO much help, please continue to be! I just rinsed my hair then on a fluke ran some more suave conditioner through it with a bit of my nexxus moisture conditioner and was about to rinse when I scrunched just a bit. and BAM waves! My hair, dripping with conditioner and water with WAVES! Needless to say, inspite of the bunch of conditioner still in my hair, I didn't rinse, I got out of the shower and scrunched some more, grabbed my micro fiber towel and am scrunching, hoping to get curls when dry and feeling optimistic.
    Yaaaay!!!! I knew it would work!! I am soooo happy for ya!!!

Length
    20/25/38,WL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Yaaaay!!!! I knew it would work!! I am soooo happy for ya!!!
    I hope it works when it dries, I'm happy too!

Length
    Class/Class/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

It will, lemme know. K?

Length
    20/25/38,WL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

It will, lemme know. K?
    I sure will!

Length
    26/25.5/28
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

I'm curious as well to see if that worked. This is a great thread.
    Hair September 2015