Page 637 of 851 FirstFirst ... 137537587627635636637638639647687737 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,370 of 8501

Thread: Wurly and Curly thread!!!

made of sugar and cyanide MandyBeth's Avatar
    Length
    6"?/17"/.....
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Default Re: Wurly and Curly thread!!!

Thanks Quixii! The last picture is what J wants for Thursday. Could you describe your prom hair that's shortened some how? J wants that for Saturday if possible. The knot deal is winning for Friday so she can wear the clips.

Yes Gru, I let her decide how she wants her hair.

Lover of Rainbows & Curls Quixii's Avatar
    Length
    0?/knee+/knee
    Type
    3a/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by MandyBeth View Post
    Thanks Quixii! The last picture is what J wants for Thursday. Could you describe your prom hair that's shortened some how? J wants that for Saturday if possible. The knot deal is winning for Friday so she can wear the clips.

Well, I started with a fairly low ponytail (optional). Then I tied it all into a knot (takes out quite a bit of length). Then I flipped it upside down (or hung my head upside down so gravity would cause the same effect) and clipped it up with a bunch of clips. Then I righted myself, and spread the curls out a bit to hide the clips. That's pretty much it!
    Knee+ length! Lady Gelôs, Keeper of the Silken Aulaeum in the Order of the Long Haired Knights <3

Length
    6"?/17"/.....
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Quixii View Post
    Well, I started with a fairly low ponytail (optional). Then I tied it all into a knot (takes out quite a bit of length). Then I flipped it upside down (or hung my head upside down so gravity would cause the same effect) and clipped it up with a bunch of clips. Then I righted myself, and spread the curls out a bit to hide the clips. That's pretty much it!
    That's workable, thanks!

She,s redoing the purple tonight plus a few pink streaks. Only the ends really show the color, but it's cute none the less.

J loves your princess hair also. She's wanting hair that behaves like yours, but she'll get there eventually.

Type
    3b/M/C/ii/iii

Hey, I figure that I get to relive my childhood vicariously through her, the way my childhood SHOULD have been. Long hair, gentle detangling, CO-washing, brotherly love, parental love, ponies and goggies.... this little princess is living my dream!
    Last edited by GRU; April 3rd, 2012 at 09:26 PM.

I'm just not ready to be a Renegray yet!
    Avatar credit to the lovely milagro

Length
    6"?/17"/.....
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by GRU View Post
    Hey, I figure that I get to relive my childhood vicariously through her, the way my childhood SHOULD have been. Long hair, gentle detangling, CO-washing, brotherly love, parental love, ponies and goggies.... this little princess is living my dream!
    Yeah, but she has to live with hubby and me, so perhaps not sane.

It is normal for an almost 7 year old to watch Rob Zombie videos, right?

And I might have made her a hooded T-shirt because they are cool, but the hoods are too small. Didn't we discuss this at the start of winter?

Type
    3b/M/C/ii/iii

Everyone's eyes bugged out when they found out that we let the 12yo watch the movie "Goon" -- so don't ask me about the Rob Zombie stuff!

I'm just not ready to be a Renegray yet!
    Avatar credit to the lovely milagro

Length
    6"?/17"/.....
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by GRU View Post
    Everyone's eyes bugged out when they found out that we let the 12yo watch the movie "Goon" -- so don't ask me about the Rob Zombie stuff!
    She is not allowed to watch the movies he directed yet. But the music videos are fine to us. She watches most of the music DVDs we have, I think the only prohibited ones are Rammstein. Figure that doesn't need an explanation. But CK is going to that concert with us. He'll be 15, I was near the same age when I started following them.

Lover of Rainbows & Curls Quixii's Avatar
    Length
    0?/knee+/knee
    Type
    3a/F/M/ii/iii

That's workable, thanks!

She,s redoing the purple tonight plus a few pink streaks. Only the ends really show the color, but it's cute none the less.

J loves your princess hair also. She's wanting hair that behaves like yours, but she'll get there eventually.
    Aw, thanks. I hope J has a perfect princess birthday party.
    Knee+ length! Lady Gelôs, Keeper of the Silken Aulaeum in the Order of the Long Haired Knights <3

Length
    19"/19"/26"
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/ii/iii

Hey i am sorry i have not been on in a while. I am now straightening my hair a lot less than what i used to and i am now getting used to being a curly/wavy/whatever other hair texture my hair is . i was just wondering how do you revive your curls in the morning because no matter whether i wear my hair up or down, my curls become deformed and i end up looking scruffy or like a poodle :P x

Length
    pixie/bsl/waist
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Tealpuffin View Post
    Hey i am sorry i have not been on in a while. I am now straightening my hair a lot less than what i used to and i am now getting used to being a curly/wavy/whatever other hair texture my hair is . i was just wondering how do you revive your curls in the morning because no matter whether i wear my hair up or down, my curls become deformed and i end up looking scruffy or like a poodle :P x
    I wondered the same thing too ... I admit I got fed up and started blow-drying my hair with a paddle brush, to make behave like look like 1c/2a instead of 2c/3a. I don't feel like being too precious with it...it's just hair and I'd rather not get it wet every single day for the rest of my life.