Page 614 of 851 FirstFirst ... 114514564604612613614615616624664714 ... LastLast
Results 6,131 to 6,140 of 8501

Thread: Wurly and Curly thread!!!

Length
    shldr/bsl+/:)
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Default Re: Wurly and Curly thread!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hollyfire3 View Post
    This happens to me too, when i comb my hair out, the hemline is nice and blunt but when it curls back up, gaps apear, it looks bad to me and i hate it!

Me too

Now it's so much longer than I've ever let it grow before, my curls have grown at different 'tensions'? So I have been wearing it up for the last couple of months.
    I actually wore it down today, because my winter coat hides the ends nicely
    Lady Laucamiluiel of the Silken Crown, in the order of
    The Long Haired Knights

Length
    Pixie/BCL/?!
    Type
    3b/3c/M/C/ii

Curlycap, your hair is utterly beautiful and oh so perfect! I love it! How did you get it so straight with all those curls? It looks great both ways and is so beautiful, long and shiny.
    I can't straighten my hair to save my life. That picture is the one and only time I tried to do it myself. I went out and bought a Chi and realized it was the best way to get my hair to smell like tar in less than 10 minutes.

So I can honestly say that I rarely straighten my hair. When it was long, i was too cheap to pay the ridiculous extra fee they would charge me. Now that it's short it looks boring straight. (I look like my mom, actually.)

Thank you for the kind compliments everyone! I think curly hair is so pretty, but I completely understand the frustration of making it look like a gift instead of a bad wig. Here's to growing more curly hair!
    Grew out the pixie.
    Acquired a mane.
    Cruising toward Classic.

**For my routine, please see my blog posts.**

Length
    20/25/38,WL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by moon2dove View Post
    Me too

Now it's so much longer than I've ever let it grow before, my curls have grown at different 'tensions'? So I have been wearing it up for the last couple of months.
    I actually wore it down today, because my winter coat hides the ends nicely

I wear my hair down most of the time but hate having to deal with tangles. I just wish the curls would make up their minds and stay together. Congrats on wearing it down, i love the cape look i get when my hair is down, i have family memeber randomly pull strands just to feel it...so odd...i love my hair, when it looks good, when it doesnt, im evil to all around me!
    Meow to all!!! /\_/\ (=O.O=) (#) (#)

Length
    Pixie/BCL/?!
    Type
    3b/3c/M/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by moon2dove View Post
    I have found - that if my hair is stretched straight - I have a lovely - even blunt hem going on! When it springs back - it looks like 'gaps' appear - like my curls are all uneven. Such a pain in the 'back---'
    My hair does this, too. it hink it's because the curls on different parts of my head have different diameters. So things spring up weirdly.

That's why, as I'm growing it out, I'm basing whether I'm getting trim on whether I get split ends or want my hair reshaped. Otherwise, it can spring all crazy. It's my right as a curly.
    Grew out the pixie.
    Acquired a mane.
    Cruising toward Classic.

**For my routine, please see my blog posts.**

Length
    20/25/38,WL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyCap View Post
    I can't straighten my hair to save my life. That picture is the one and only time I tried to do it myself. I went out and bought a Chi and realized it was the best way to get my hair to smell like tar in less than 10 minutes.

So I can honestly say that I rarely straighten my hair. When it was long, i was too cheap to pay the ridiculous extra fee they would charge me. Now that it's short it looks boring straight. (I look like my mom, actually.)

Thank you for the kind compliments everyone! I think curly hair is so pretty, but I completely understand the frustration of making it look like a gift instead of a bad wig. Here's to growing more curly hair!
    Lol i have a chi also, it does make hair smell soo bad! It takes far to long to straighten my hair so i just say screw it! Of course, there's always the what the heck did you do to your hair, electicute it? comment which is oh so thoughful, but for the most part, people just assume im part crazy for not flat irioning my hair. Curly hair can be soo hard sometimes...

Length
    20/25/38,WL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyCap View Post
    My hair does this, too. it hink it's because the curls on different parts of my head have different diameters. So things spring up weirdly.

That's why, as I'm growing it out, I'm basing whether I'm getting trim on whether I get split ends or want my hair reshaped. Otherwise, it can spring all crazy. It's my right as a curly.
    lol yes, us wurlys and curlys have EVERY right to a crazy, mop head of thick insane curls on some days...no matter what everyone else says!

Type
    3b/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by jaine View Post
    And then what do you do to restyle it after you detangle it?
    My hair would be a huge puffy mess if I wore it curly and then detangled it dry at the end of the day...I would have to get it wet again to make it not-puffy...so I'm just trying to picture how this could work....it would certainly be useful if I could detangle and get my hair to look good again without getting it wet.
    Something like this???

'Nuff said....

I'm just not ready to be a Renegray yet!
    Avatar credit to the lovely milagro

Length
    20/25/38,WL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by GRU View Post
    Something like this???

'Nuff said....
    Oh wow! And you only say ur a ii, is there just a lot of puff and normal amount of hair? What do you do to contain it and define the curls...i thought my hair was crazy!

Type
    3b/M/C/ii/iii

Oh wow! And you only say ur a ii, is there just a lot of puff and normal amount of hair? What do you do to contain it and define the curls...i thought my hair was crazy!
    You can read my routine here. I either do that, or I bun or sometimes braid my hair. There is no such thing as hair I wear down that wasn't completely soaked and CO-washed first.

You can see pics of my regular "down" hair in my album.

I'm just not ready to be a Renegray yet!
    Avatar credit to the lovely milagro

Length
    13"/39½"/47"
    Type
    3c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by GRU View Post
    Something like this???

'Nuff said....
    EXACTLY like that!!!