Page 53 of 851 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153553 ... LastLast

Thread: Wurly and Curly thread!!!

Length
    bob/bob/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Karmal View Post
    Thanks Curlsgirl, I've wondered about trying some of the stuff from there a couple times, but I have been kinda hesitant because my hair is so fine and lightweight. What got rid of the frizz was using a mixture of coconut oil and cheap conditioner that I put on straight from the shower and then just leave it alone until it dries. Of course one drop too much and it looks darker and oily.

When I was young, I had totally straight, blond (almost white) hair. The older I got the darker it got, but it was still straight until my mid 30s. Then it turned gradually into wild hair.

I'm going to give those products a try that you recommended though, whats the use of trying to get long hair if it shrinks so much! Thanks a lot!
    Well let me warn you, it takes some experimentation with the KCKT products. You may want to read the product reviews first. I would hate for you to spend the money and not like them. Course how will you know? Let me know if you do!

Combing only when wet with CO, Suave conditioner, AG Re:Coil, LA Looks sports gel, EVOO and coconut oil

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Has anyone tried the Kera Care products I have been reading raving reviews on them and was just wondering if any of my curly friends have tried them.

Length
    bob/bob/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by missy60 View Post
    Has anyone tried the Kera Care products I have been reading raving reviews on them and was just wondering if any of my curly friends have tried them.
    Not me Missy. Not that one yet. LOL

Combing only when wet with CO, Suave conditioner, AG Re:Coil, LA Looks sports gel, EVOO and coconut oil

Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Thanks Curlsgirl (when are you going to post in the Blonde thread? ) and rhubarb, I know it does get better when it's longer. I was there not very long ago and it was great, but right now it SUX!!!!! Oh well, just gotta get past this horrible stage......

LHC member for 17 years and ALWAYS learning!.....♥ Currently growing out silver again

Length
    bob/bob/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Rini View Post
    Thanks Curlsgirl (when are you going to post in the Blonde thread? ) and rhubarb, I know it does get better when it's longer. I was there not very long ago and it was great, but right now it SUX!!!!! Oh well, just gotta get past this horrible stage......

What blond thread???

You can do it and we can help! Honestly the longer my hair gets the easier it is and the more I like it! It is longer than it has ever been in my life right now and I LOVE it. Makes me wish I had had long hair long ago though. But I really didn't have a clue how to take care of it before LHC. Honestly it seems like I learn more every day too.

Type
    3b/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Curlsgirl View Post
    What blond thread???

You can do it and we can help! Honestly the longer my hair gets the easier it is and the more I like it! It is longer than it has ever been in my life right now and I LOVE it. Makes me wish I had had long hair long ago though. But I really didn't have a clue how to take care of it before LHC. Honestly it seems like I learn more every day too.
    I tried for years to grow long hair pre-LHC! I love that we can all come here & share our knowledge! We should never stop learning & sharing our knowledge...Now we return to the regularly scheduled program...

Lady Myhriss of Beauty Afire

Length
    bob/bob/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by coppercurls View Post
    I tried for years to grow long hair pre-LHC! I love that we can all come here & share our knowledge! We should never stop learning & sharing our knowledge...Now we return to the regularly scheduled program...
    Tee hee! Oh and I found the blonde thread. I posted! LOVE IT!

In the South where grits are a staple and frog legs are a delicacy.
    Length
    <1"/waist/btsme
    Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Curly checkin' in! Funny thing is, I never knew I was a curly until I cut my hair all off over 2 years ago. Bleaching and blowdrying fried it out of curly existence. People used to look at my daughter and say, "Where did she get all of those curls?" Not anymore. Curly is fabulous!

Length
    bob/bob/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Siava View Post
    Curly checkin' in! Funny thing is, I never knew I was a curly until I cut my hair all off over 2 years ago. Bleaching and blowdrying fried it out of curly existence. People used to look at my daughter and say, "Where did she get all of those curls?" Not anymore. Curly is fabulous!
    Join the club!!!!

Length
    Dunno/Clsc/Term.
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii/iii

Argh! It's so difficult having curly hair sometimes because my hairtype always seems to be changing! Lately I've been thinking that I should change my hairtype to just 3a because I really don't have any 3bs and my 3as are even less curly than a lot of the 3as here, but they're too spiraly to be waves most of the time. Sometimes they are more on the 2cish side. Then today I washed my hair and while I still had my loose 3as, I had a few little 3bs in there too!

No day but today.