Page 271 of 851 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371771 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 8501

Thread: Wurly and Curly thread!!!

Length
    Pixie/SL/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

Default Re: Wurly and Curly thread!!!

I'm a curly here! =)
    I always use a wide-tooth comb (I think it's Goody, I got it from Walgreens). Start at my ends and detangle while going up. But I use a brush on my hair when it's all nice and dry.

Length
    18/short/48
    Type
    3a/F/M/ii/iii

I just use my fingers to detangle and then sometimes use my awesome comb/brush... no seams and it's wonderful!
    Super short again!

For some reason, I find Denmans scary. I've used a wide-toothed comb for so many years, and a couple years ago switched to a seamless widetooth comb and never looked back.

The denman makes my hair too flat. I also have a hairsense comb and a little horn comb for detangling.

Btw, I have one year growth pics in my album! Woo hoo!

Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

My hair killed it this week, but I use a seamless widetooth comb.
    (Lady Seirêne of the Unmatched Voice in the Order of the Long Haired Knights)

Length
    buzz/APL/WL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/i/ii

hi *waves*
    I'm a curly girl (well more a wavy) from Australia, so I thought I'd pop in and say hi.

For whoever was looking for a denman in Australia I picked mine up at hair house ware-house(HHWH), and you can also get them in priceattack as someone mentioned.

I didn't mind the denman it did seem to pull my waves out more, however it was fabulous on my scalp. I never got to finish experimenting with it as my boyfriend got his hands on it and took it to his parents house; once there it's as good as gone (last time i asked his sister liked it, so she had it *rolls eyes*). I guess it's partially my fault as i had bought it for him/ us so that I could use it too and he wouldn't complain that I'd been buying more hair things.

Length
    bob/bob/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

I discovered a new cute way to wear my hair! It's a messy bun actually I guess but I never could get it to look right before this. This is how I did it.

I put my hair up in a high ponytail with an elastic and divided the ponytail hair into two sections. The first section I take and wind around one side of the elastic like you would a bun but loose and pin with Amish pins leaving some curls out to hang around the side. Then I take the other section and wind it around the other way and pin also (needs to be UNDER the first section you wind). Then I just pulled various strands of curls out and left them, some longer and some shorter, just random. Oh and I also left a strand out in the front on each side before I did the ponytail. It's very comfortable and looks really cute I think! I think it would preserve the curls pretty well too in case I want to wear it down the day after or later.

Combing only when wet with CO, Suave conditioner, AG Re:Coil, LA Looks sports gel, EVOO and coconut oil

Length
    16"/33/????
    Type
    2c/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Curlsgirl View Post
    I discovered a new cute way to wear my hair! It's a messy bun actually I guess but I never could get it to look right before this. This is how I did it.

I put my hair up in a high ponytail with an elastic and divided the ponytail hair into two sections. The first section I take and wind around one side of the elastic like you would a bun but loose and pin with Amish pins leaving some curls out to hang around the side. Then I take the other section and wind it around the other way and pin also (needs to be UNDER the first section you wind). Then I just pulled various strands of curls out and left them, some longer and some shorter, just random. Oh and I also left a strand out in the front on each side before I did the ponytail. It's very comfortable and looks really cute I think! I think it would preserve the curls pretty well too in case I want to wear it down the day after or later.
    Um, you need to post pictures when make a post like that!
    ​Babyfine and superrrrr thin. Growing long anyway!
    Lady Kan-Yu, Lawspeaker of Heaven and Earth in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Will you take a picture of it, Curlsgirl? I can't really visualize directions.
    (Lady Seirêne of the Unmatched Voice in the Order of the Long Haired Knights)

Length
    bob/bob/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

I know I know I am TERRIBLE about putting pictures up! I will set my phone to remind me tonite I promise!

Combing only when wet with CO, Suave conditioner, AG Re:Coil, LA Looks sports gel, EVOO and coconut oil