Page 142 of 851 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242642 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 8501

Thread: Wurly and Curly thread!!!

Type
    3a/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Wurly and Curly thread!!!

I still think the kccc is worth trying! As said, the cost is not so big in the long run, and probably it is just temporarily not good for my hair right now. It is all depending on the humidity, i have figured... and you should be careful to not use to much. A little goes a long way!

Length
    15.5?/Shldr/30-34
    Type
    1b/1c/F/iii

I'm not sure if I'm Wurly or Curly or Straight haired? http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...p?albumid=3149
    That's my album and it switches between straight and having corkscrew curls in the front. I really don't know why it does that though?

Type
    3a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Fractalsofhair View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm Wurly or Curly or Straight haired? http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...p?albumid=3149
    That's my album and it switches between straight and having corkscrew curls in the front. I really don't know why it does that though?
    I would have to say low end wurly for you.
    You seem to have combination hair. I have a very straight crown, coils at the forehead and ringlets underneath, so my canopy is often poker straight to wurly and covers the ringlets.

Length
    15.5?/Shldr/30-34
    Type
    1b/1c/F/iii

Thanks Jessie! That's how my hair often is, the canopy is bone straight and the underside is full of ringlets if I don't brush it. Do you have any advice for this hairtype?

Type
    3a/M/C/iii

Thanks Jessie! That's how my hair often is, the canopy is bone straight and the underside is full of ringlets if I don't brush it. Do you have any advice for this hairtype?
    Not much good in the advice department since I have been fighting my hair for years. Have you tried applying gel when it's wet, then scrunching your hair upside down to coax those curls out?

Length
    15.5?/Shldr/30-34
    Type
    1b/1c/F/iii

I've never used gel, so that's worth a try! Do you happen to know any good natural brands(I'm sensitive to fragrance and parabens, so an all natural one is best)? Or do you make your own from flaxseed?

Type
    3a/M/C/iii

I've never used gel, so that's worth a try! Do you happen to know any good natural brands(I'm sensitive to fragrance and parabens, so an all natural one is best)? Or do you make your own from flaxseed?
    Depending on your hairtype, flaxseed gel or aloe vera gel can be nice and natural. They didn't do much for me because of the sheer weight of my hair. If your hair is not too thick or if it is fine, either one may give you some shape and hold.

As for fragrance free commercial products, I haven't any experience with them but others will likely be able to help you out.

Length
    15.5?/Shldr/30-34
    Type
    1b/1c/F/iii

I have a ton of very fine hair. Well towards the end, it's about normal thickness, since a lot has broken off(3/4+) but on the crown I have a TON of hair, but it's all very fine, which leads to a lot of issues in general!

Length
    short/short/long
    Type
    3b/F/M/ii

Are you on cones? (wow, I say it like it's a drug, or something)

Cones can pull the curl out of some hair. If you go off them, you might find you have more.
    (Lord Caswallawn of the Crushing Blow in the Order of Longhaired Knights)

Length
    15.5?/Shldr/30-34
    Type
    1b/1c/F/iii

Glasseyes, Nope! I used to use cones for about 3-4 years and they wreaked my hair.(dried it out a lot!) I used soap bars as a child, and now I use Alaffia which is a soap based shampoo, and I use conditionre with it. It's funny how cones are like a drug, there is an adjustment period for many people after they stop using them! I used to blowdry my hair once a day for a while, and I did bleach it back in December, but haven't done either of those things for almost 6 months, so most of my hair is healthy virgin hair! Pretty confusing, since I just haven't a clue why it curls some days and is stick straight others!