Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Henna Rinse

Type
    1a/1b/M/C/iii

Default Re: Henna Rinse

Talythia: I just remembered that I started a thread a while, wondering loudly whether making a tea out of henna and then pouring that over hair might give red reflexion. Maybe you remembered this thread? I haven't tried it, although I wanted to, because I thought that, when even my glosses tend to fade that badly, a rinse would probably do so even more and I decided that it wasn't worth the money for henna and all the mess in my bathroom. But if one'S blone it could maybe leave a very subtle reddish stain when done often enough.
    At true tailbone!

Length
    16"/26"/tail
    Type
    1b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Talythia View Post
    Thank-you very much, yes, the gloss was what I was trying to find!

I currently use Lush reincarnate solid shampoo, which contains henna (amongst other things) and they claim it has a slight tinting effect on hair. Buuuut, while it's nice stuff and there may be a slight change, I'd like to go a step up from that and see how it looks.

I haven't coloured my hair all all you see, bar shampoos that are supposed to 'enhance' colour. Baby steps, is what I thought, and the gloss sounded like a good one.
    I have progress pics in my albums from my first to fourth gloss if you want to see how my color fared with glosses.

Mysterious Lady of Mist and Fog in The Order of The Long Haired Knights

Length
    6?/31.75/???
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by myrrhmaiden View Post
    I have progress pics in my albums from my first to fourth gloss if you want to see how my color fared with glosses.
    Sadly, the OP and I are too new to see albums. Soon! Soon.

Length
    shldr/~tbln/clsc
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by myrrhmaiden View Post
    I love your pictures! I think they are a good example of the color a dilute gloss can give to light hair

Type
    1a/1b/M/C/iii

I can't see them either

Is there a thread around here, or some other place to view such a thing - photos of henna progression?

I just ordered a sample from hennaforhair, and am anxious to see other people's results.