Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Large Ficcare Border Maximas - GONE

Type
    2b/F/M/ii

Default Large Ficcare Border Maximas - GONE

After buying Peggy E's Superclip, I've decided that since I rarely wear Maximas any more I'm going to cull my collection a little. I'm happy to ship anywhere, any method; shipping costs will be on top. I've put some standard airmail parcel costs at the bottom of the post.

** PM me please, rather than email. **

1 - Border Black Pearl Maximas (large) - US$23 (or AU$25) SOLD

Bought new from Ficcare about a year ago. Although it's not all that noticeable, I was disappointed with the finish on this one - I found the clear coating over the top of the silver border flaked off quite quickly. It is only the edge - the clear over the black bit wasn’t affected, and I doubt you'd notice that the edge clear is missing unless you looked closely, but still. I have another black Maximas which I prefer (the Jet Black).... so off it goes to a new home.

Note: Along where the teeth join the clip, a crack has formed. This has never caught my hair, but since I’d read about this happening before on Ficcares, and I remembered people painting clear nail polish over the crack to fill it, I tried that last night. It seems to have worked – I can no longer feel the crack with my fingernail. Also, there is some spots of discolouration on the inside of the clip. See last pic above (all pics clickable for larger versions).

2 - Border Jean Maximas (large) - US$25 (or AU$27) SOLD

Bought on the swap board, I planned to wear this with (surprise!) jeans. Sadly, it rarely happened - I always end up using a black or a silver clip/accessory instead. I've probably worn it less than a dozen times in the 18 months since I got it, so it's not really worth my keeping it.

Note: The reverse/inside of the coloured 'arm' is discoloured (see pic below). It has been this way since I got it, but this is never visible so it hasn't worried me at all. Also, when I went to take pics of the discolouration last night, I saw that a teeny tiny crack has started to form, similar to on the Border Black but much, much smaller. I did the same – dabbed clear nail polish along the crack – even though it was so small I couldn’t even feel it with my fingernail. If I hadn’t, I doubt you would notice it. See last pic above (all pics clickable for larger versions).

Preferred payment method is by funded paypal. Direct deposit is possible if you are in Australia.

Airmail parcel costs, as per the Australia Post website (I think a single Ficcare, packaged up, would be in the first weight range).

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . up to 250g . . . . over 250g to 500g

Zone A: NZ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . AU$6.60 . . . . . . AU$10.05
    Zone B: Asia/Pacific . . . . . . . . . . AU$7.75 . . . . . . AU$12.25
    Zone C: Canada/US/M'East . . . . AU$8.80 . . . . . . AU$14.35
    Zone A: R-O-W . . . . . . . . . . . . . AU$10.30 . . . . . AU$17.35

Last edited by Rae~; April 24th, 2008 at 07:54 PM.

Length
    apl/hip/?
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/ii

PMing you about the jean clip.

..always be, forever long capelli lunghi's Avatar
    Length
    Birth/Knee/???
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/iii

PMing about the black
    2a/2b/F/M/iii Birth/Knee/???
    L'Arte di Capelli Lunga - Long Hair Art
    Lady Hequet Giver of the Lifewaters in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Type
    2b/F/M/ii

Heh, you guys were quick! So much for thinking I'd have time to change my mind....

Length
    26-31/Chin/Waist
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Dang, now those just got right quick snatched up, didn't they?
    (Student) trapeze artist, acrobat, contortionist and more. Check out me and my partner here!

Length
    Hip/Neck/???
    Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

Why am I never on here when these get posted?
    Battle Wench Arvoreen of the Scything Curls in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Banned
    Beautiful Northern California...AKA...Heaven!
    Length
    lame/BS&AP/hip

WTH?! I was just looking and did not see these...wow...you guys have your "awesome stuff radar on" Good scores...I was looooving that jean one!

Type
    2b/F/M/ii

Border Black is available again.

Interest expressed in Jeans.

ETA: Just a quick note to say I'm changing the way I mark these. My bad; I was probably too hasty. So, it's either sold, or it's available. I will let you know in PM whether you are first in line. Marking it "pending" will only be used when you tell me you've paid at your end and I'm just waiting for to show up in my account. Otherwise, swapping back and forth between "Pending" and "available" when people change their minds, just gets confusing for everyone. I know I don't check back once I see the item I was interested is gone.
    Last edited by Rae~; April 20th, 2008 at 09:55 PM.

Banned
    Beautiful Northern California...AKA...Heaven!
    Length
    lame/BS&AP/hip

hi RAE...I am looking on the ficcare site and saw a blue border ...is that the ssame as this one?
    ***N'er mind! I saw it...a Border 2 ***

Length
    Hip/Neck/???
    Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

Aaahhh black me pming now!
    Battle Wench Arvoreen of the Scything Curls in the Order of the Long Haired Knights