Thread: Classic | Fingertip | Mid-thigh | Knee

Length
    34 tb/44 mt/50 kn
    Type
    1b/M/ii/iii

Default Re: The Classic to Knee Thread

Quote Originally Posted by rosek View Post
    Oh wow Herb, my fingertip is your knee! Only an inch to go, I just hit 49''
    You must be quite a bit taller than me! You're almost there, happy wishes for speedy growth! <3

Length
    27/Ankle/Floor
    Type
    1b/M/iii

I think I also have very long arms - its been 6 inches between classic and fingertip for me.

Length
    waist/knee/knee
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by rosek View Post
    Oh wow Herb, my fingertip is your knee! Only an inch to go, I just hit 49''
    Quote Originally Posted by Herb View Post
    You must be quite a bit taller than me! You're almost there, happy wishes for speedy growth! <3
    Lol! Isn't it strange how different each person's milestones are compared to their length? I have a really long torso for someone my height, so it took a loooong time for me to get to classic. But to make up for it, I have really short legs, so it almost feels like I'm flying towards knee length now.

Idiopathic Subgenius Xandergrammy's Avatar
    Length
    15"/52.5/termi
    Type
    2c/M/iii

Here's my latest length shot, taken yesterday.

Avatar picture is Mystic Mermaid byJessica Galbreth Copyright 2006
    Proud vice leader of the Renegrays -Pictures!

Length
    33/74/?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

Xandergrammy, I think you are my hair twin! I even have the same shirt!

Idiopathic Subgenius Xandergrammy's Avatar
    Length
    15"/52.5/termi
    Type
    2c/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by HairStickler View Post
    Xandergrammy, I think you are my hair twin! I even have the same shirt!

I think you're right!!! I just took a peek at your pictures and it's like looking at the back of my own head! I've always wanted a hair twin!

Avatar picture is Mystic Mermaid byJessica Galbreth Copyright 2006
    Proud vice leader of the Renegrays -Pictures!

Length
    32/41/43+
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

Hi everyone! I think I finally belong here. My initial goal was TB, but it just kept on growing, and passed classic a little while ago. I am considering a trim to even up the hemline so not sure where that'll put me, but I'll enjoy being here for a little while at least.

Picture taken yesterday.

I need to say something smart here? O.o

Length
    30"/51.5"/53"
    Type
    1a/F/M/ii

May I join here? I just reached Classic, well the very ends of m hair did and I am not planning to maintain, but continue to grow to knee.

Your hair is gorgeous Xandergrammy.
    Physics is the ability to express the world in differential equations. (anonymous)
    Golden cut ( the longer one) and still growing.

Length
    waist/clsc+/fngrt
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

wow these length pictures are so motivating. I don't have time to pamper my hair lately or go online on the forum a lot but I do try to read some everynow and again. I hope to have a bit more time in a few months and then I will post more.

My hair is just past classic length but seems to have stalled (perhaps because you don't see it that well on this length or maybe it breaks off I don't know. ) I know it took me like forever to reach classic and because it has a big taper it doesn't feel real to me. I have decided to let it grow for a year now and just neglect it and then I will trim the ends every month. I gues I will be between classic and fingertip then (if the hairs don't brake) and I will probably stay there for several years because I do hope to thicken up the ends.

I don't think I will ever go for knee length because a good thickness classic or fingertip still feels almost unreachable. Has anyone been in this stage too? when I am feeling low I will always have a look at the amazing cinnamonhair at LHC and that makes me think I could actually make it. I do think this is a very difficult length to reach (for me at least).
    Proud mom of three children; Lucius (5 yo), Juniper (4 yo) & Rowan (20 months) :

Length
    ~15"/47"/Term?
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by boukje View Post
    wow these length pictures are so motivating. I don't have time to pamper my hair lately or go online on the forum a lot but I do try to read some everynow and again. I hope to have a bit more time in a few months and then I will post more.

My hair is just past classic length but seems to have stalled (perhaps because you don't see it that well on this length or maybe it breaks off I don't know. ) I know it took me like forever to reach classic and because it has a big taper it doesn't feel real to me. I have decided to let it grow for a year now and just neglect it and then I will trim the ends every month. I gues I will be between classic and fingertip then (if the hairs don't brake) and I will probably stay there for several years because I do hope to thicken up the ends.

I don't think I will ever go for knee length because a good thickness classic or fingertip still feels almost unreachable. Has anyone been in this stage too? when I am feeling low I will always have a look at the amazing cinnamonhair at LHC and that makes me think I could actually make it. I do think this is a very difficult length to reach (for me at least).
    I'm just past classic and stalling as well. Most of my hair is decently thick, but I've noticed a lot of breakage in the last 4 inches or so. I haven't been bunning as much recently, doing braids instead, and I think I need to buckle down and bun it if I want to keep growing. The hard water at Uni and the rip-brushing I did in high school may be catching up with me too.

Time to SMT and S&D, I guess.
    CLASSIC!