Page 198 of 201 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2007

Thread: 1/2" growth per month to 1/2" in 4 days!!!

Length
    15/19.5/9999'
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: 1/2" growth per month to 1/2" in 4 days!!!

Hmm, another thing to add to my grow efforts! Must do!

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by emilylightning View Post
    I'm just going to sit in the corner and pout because apparently .5'' a month is "slow" and I do not have the resources [money] to get any of this stuff.
    .5" a month is certainly not slow. It's a normal, average growth rate and nothing to be ashamed of.
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Thats really awesome growth in such a short span of time. I was very ignorant about DE, until now. Perhaps its worth some experimentation. =)

)

Quote Originally Posted by YumiYume View Post
    hope so to unicorn .

a short uptade: the multivitamin tasted really bad in water so I tried melting sugar (a lot) and mix to make juice out of it but it was not good as warm then I realized I could just mix it with cold juice instead . it was not tasty but it was ok together with apple juice (sugar free and no sweetcrap added) did put my msm in to.

silicia gel was another story.. mixed with water first as it said and it did not melt together good and it made me throw up because it went down to slowly and the thick not-tasty consistens couldnt I handle and felt really sick the rest of the day, mornings are sensitive to my stomack.. I now at evening made hot cocoa (thanks to a tip here with DE) and put it into and it melted, I can taste a difference but it is ok, it was thicker in the bottom even if I stirred but I dont think I can get it better than that
    I haven't read past your post to see if anybody gave you any better ideas, but I am now wondering if some kind of chocolate "truffle" recipe might work to hide some of these supplements in? Here's one recipe, but if you google "easy chocolate truffles recipe" or "easy healthy chocolate truffles recipe" you'll get tons:
    http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/...les-52614.aspx

I don't know; just speculating and trying to come up with something to help myself take all these supplements! When I was doing so regularly I was getting right at one inch a month or hair growth.

Since DE is pretty much tasteless, I wonder if it would be easy to get down if mixed with pudding (vanilla, chocolate, butterscotch, cheesecake flavored, etc.)?
    Last edited by DarleneH; September 21st, 2014 at 07:36 AM.

Length
    28"/36"/Long
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Or, you can put DE in unsweetened applesauce, & then add some spices, like cinnamon, cloves, & ginger. (Or whatever floats your boat.) To the same saucer of applesauce, I also like adding dulse, spirulina, paprika, moringa... I mean, let's get everything down at once!

Length
    Buzz/Pixie/Happy
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I'm.... skeptical. To say the very least.
    Just trying to get by

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    0"/CBL/?
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by 0xalis View Post
    I'm.... skeptical. To say the very least.
    You and me both.

Length
    17,5/25/?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Ha ha ha, I have been taking DE since the beginning of October because of my stomach issues (and I'm gonna eat the whole bag because I bought it), and no growth spurts here. Though I wasn't expecting any... If it's good for my hair too, that's a bonus of course.

I have even used MSM quite long periods during the years, and it has never affected my hair, unfortunately.
    I have heard the mermaids singing... and I do think that they will sing to me...

Don't miss the LHC Book Club!

Length
    Buzz/Pixie/Happy
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I can definitely believe it has health benefits. But anything that promises such extreme changes in a short period of time is definitely going to receive skepticism from my end!
    I sure hope it is helping your stomach, Suortuva! Now that's more a reason I'd look into using it...
    Just trying to get by

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    0"/CBL/?
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by 0xalis View Post
    I can definitely believe it has health benefits. But anything that promises such extreme changes in a short period of time is definitely going to receive skepticism from my end!
    I sure hope it is helping your stomach, Suortuva! Now that's more a reason I'd look into using it...
    I gained 2 inches overnight by eating durian covered in DE while hanging upside down and rubbing peppermint oil into my scalp.