Thread: Tailbone | Classic

Length
    bsl/waist/ftl
    Type
    2b/F/ii

Default Re: Tailbone to classic thread!

Quote Originally Posted by BogwoodElf View Post
    Thank you. :blossom

I am a natural dark auburn, and my highlights/aged hair is naturally red. But that being said, I have been using henna since the spring of this year, and I'm pretty sure it's turning my hair "redder" each time. So the answer is "yes" and "no".

I see, my sisters hair lightens the same way at the ends (like a coppery red, though the hair closer to her head is almost black), so I guess that + henna would result in a similar colour. Looks really cool, and my guess is that your terminal is not even close, considering the thickness and how it looks so even through the length.
    Don't you know this tale
    In which all I ever wanted
    I'll never have?

Length
    long/TMI/thend
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMoon View Post
    I see, my sisters hair lightens the same way at the ends (like a coppery red, though the hair closer to her head is almost black), so I guess that + henna would result in a similar colour. Looks really cool, and my guess is that your terminal is not even close, considering the thickness and how it looks so even through the length.
    Thank you.

We'll see... 44" is the longest that it has ever been before I have cut it back again.

Overall, yes: I do have really thick hair, but you wouldn't know it right now! I have deep bangs, plus two different large layers around my face, AND the lower portion of the back of my head is also cut (I had to cut out an incident, and it's now about 6" long). So I have rather a lot of taper, right now!

Type
    2b/F/iii

I believe I suit this topic from this month
    Mine hair in longest layer hit down of tailbone when hand straigtened, hope to reach classic till end of this year what's pretty possible if keep mine boosted growth (moved from bra strap from January).It's pretty shocking for me how tailbone is so close to hip at me!

Length
    APL/calf/??
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Beautiful hair, AlKhazzaR!
    What should I eat to get all this growth? My hair only grows ˝“ a month.

~ proud hennahead ~

Length
    long/TMI/thend
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by AlKhazzaR View Post
    I believe I suit this topic from this month
    Mine hair in longest layer hit down of tailbone when hand straigtened, hope to reach classic till end of this year what's pretty possible if keep mine boosted growth (moved from bra strap from January).It's pretty shocking for me how tailbone is so close to hip at me!

Lovely!

I'm only 5'3", so all of my "milestones" are pretty close.
    Lady Bogwood, Keeper of the Fae-Fire Schwingmoor in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Type
    2b/F/iii

Thanks girls
    BoogwoodElf I'm 5'6" so we are pretty similar, guess you're right it makes hair growing much easier than for really high people, actually most of women around here are close to mine height/littler so I don't need to feel like cheating with mine fast growth front of others thanks God :P

butterfly_dream that's hard question I don't eat anything special, some vegetables not really high amount of them but i see difference with one simple thing- sunflower seeds. I can say they work good as when I ate them daily for some time then stopped,mine nails get so much weaker , when came back to eating it all was alright again. Nails stand at dark end of body needs same as hair that's why mentioning it.Still I will say herbal hair tonics and herbal oils do most of work for me, and will do for most of people if they eat normal at least not super healthy.This month I'm going to try triphala as saw mine friends getting good growth from it curious if it will really work on me too

Length
    16in/43 in/78 in
    Type
    1a/F/i

So close and yet so far.........

Length
    long/TMI/thend
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by fairylover46 View Post
    So close and yet so far.........
    So close. That's enough. What you have is ALWAYS enough. When you have more, it will also be enough. And if you ever have less, it will still be enough.

Your hair is beautiful.
    Lady Bogwood, Keeper of the Fae-Fire Schwingmoor in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    16in/43 in/78 in
    Type
    1a/F/i

BogwoodElf, I do believe you are an angel. (couldn't find an angel, wingy pony is closest I could get)

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by BogwoodElf View Post
    So close. That's enough. What you have is ALWAYS enough. When you have more, it will also be enough. And if you ever have less, it will still be enough.

Your hair is beautiful.
    I second that. Gorgeous, and just think of what you got already. The rest will come with growth!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)