Thread: Cone free shampoo?

Length
    2-3"/9-10"/<20"
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Default Cone free shampoo?

I tried to do a search, but came up with cone free conditioner lists. Is there a listing of cone free shampoos?

Also, is there a "master thread" that explains about cones, and what to look for on the back of the bottle? Cones refers to things ending in "-cone" on the ingredients correct?

Length
    2-3"/9-10"/<20"
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Default Re: Cone free shampoo?

I did find this article which helps: http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...e&articleid=13

Length
    ?/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i

If you go to the top of the forum, there is a sticky that is for VIT - Very Important Threads. I'm not sure if there is a conefree shampoo list or not, but if there is, the thread should be in there. HTH

~Proud member of the Renegray Gang~

Type
    1b/1c/F/M/i/ii

Cone free shampoos are becoming more readily available on the market thankfully.
    I'm sure I saw a list of cone-free shampoos as well as conditioners on a thread, but I'm still finding my way around this forum and can't recall exactly where it was.......

Length
    2-3"/9-10"/<20"
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Hmm, looks like there is a lot more cone free conditioners than shampoos. I wonder why that is. Also, this may sound silly, but isn't it better to wash with a cone free shampoo, rather than a cone free conditioner?

Length
    chin/BSL/Hip
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Nenwing View Post
    Hmm, looks like there is a lot more cone free conditioners than shampoos. I wonder why that is. Also, this may sound silly, but isn't it better to wash with a cone free shampoo, rather than a cone free conditioner?
    There are plenty of conefree shampoos too; suave and vo5 both make many, as do the "natural" brands like Nature's Gate, Giovanni, Aubrey Organics, Burt's Bees, etc.

I don't know if it's any better to skip cones in shampoo than conditioner, doesn't seem like it would matter one way or the other- skip one if you want less cones, skip both if you want none.