Thread: Ayur Herbal Products

Length
    20"/23"/hips
    Type
    1a/F/i

Default Ayur Herbal Products

So, lately, I've been surfing, and since I'm noooot yeeeet wanting to mix up my own aritha methi -whatnot shampoo quiiiite yet. I've been seriously debating about buying some of the large bottles of Ayur Shampoo (along with some of their other hair and skin products).

I am having trouble finding out with they really are "all natural", because I can't seem to find ingredient lists for the products...But has anyone used any of the Ayur products, and gotten positive (or negative) results from them?

Pic of shampoo:

Brahmi Amla Oil: (does it have mineral oil in it???)

Length
    15"/23"/45"
    Type
    1b/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Ayur Herbal Products

No, they aren't 'all natural', they have SLS in their shampoos. I used that shampoo once, a looong time ago, and it didn't kill my hair but it wasn't very long back then. My mom didn't like it too much.
    Not sure about the oil, but I wouldn't use it, I stick to pure coconut oil or a brand that has all its ingredients on the bottle.

I bought the Ayur Herbal Washing Powder but didn't test it yet. It contains Amla, Shikakai, Mehndi, Vetiver and so on. Any experiences with it?

Length
    WL/TBL+/TBL++
    Type
    3c/M/iii

I tried amla powder, and it made my hair too soft, i did not like it with less curls, just like when i use amla oil from different brands, but maybe it's personal because i now think that my hair does not like amla.

How can I control my life when I can't control my hair?

Hi 3azza,

your Curls look awesome! I whish to have curly hair too, but mine are just wavy. Did you experience any color change with Amla? I have blonde hair and I'm a lil bit concerned if it darkens my hair.

Greets,
    Xena