Page 346 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 2462963363443453463473483563964468461346 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 16318

Thread: Shoulder | Armpit

Length
    12/mb/waist
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: Calling all who are growing shoulder to APL!

Quote Originally Posted by Katleen View Post
    That way I can stay with you guys a little longer , and I get my ends in better shape, so I can grow to APL and longer again with healthy hair.
    Sounds like a plan Katleen. Quality over quantity I say!

Quote Originally Posted by DaniVerde View Post
    Mineral tends to break me out But I got the Longwear Pro, and so far I have to say that it's amazing
    You may be convincing me to keep my natural color
    That's too bad about the MSFN but I'm happy you have a foundation you like. Mac does make some amazing foundations. Also glad you're considering keeping your natural color. I love love love cool toned brunette hair.

Quote Originally Posted by kielrain View Post
    I had my hair up in a "bun" today. It isn't really a bun, but it is all up and tidy and held with sticks. When I took my hair down... I had bun curls! OMG! Bun curls! Well, ok, only half my hair did, but still.... so awesome!
    Routine for my dyed mid back length hair: shampoo and condition twice a week, with Alterna Kendi Dry Oil Spray all over and shea butter on ends and lightly on length as leave-ins on wet hair, and blow dried with a Sedu on low heat

Just letting it grow ravenheather's Avatar
    Length
    16/23/Term
    Type
    2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by kielrain View Post
    I had my hair up in a "bun" today. It isn't really a bun, but it is all up and tidy and held with sticks. When I took my hair down... I had bun curls! OMG! Bun curls! Well, ok, only half my hair did, but still.... so awesome!
    Congrats on your "bun" and curls.

Length
    CL/~BSL/BSL+?
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

I can now put my hair up in a wimpy mini ponytail! It was so exciting when I did it today
    Sloooowly growing to BSL+

Length
    CHN/APL/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

My hair looked fabulous today, I just thought I'd mention it. After my treatment on Tuesday it was soft but looked a little dirtier, even after I just rinsed it out. However, one CO later, GREAT hair day.

AND, I got a compliment! I saw an old friend today and one of the first things she said was "You are growing your hair!!" It's nice when people actually notice you are growing your hair. She also said it looked great. She's awesome. She knew me when I had waist length hair, and when I cut it to a pixie, so she knows I have had it long before!

Length
    18/bob/n/a
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by misspriss View Post
    My hair looked fabulous today, I just thought I'd mention it. After my treatment on Tuesday it was soft but looked a little dirtier, even after I just rinsed it out. However, one CO later, GREAT hair day.

AND, I got a compliment! I saw an old friend today and one of the first things she said was "You are growing your hair!!" It's nice when people actually notice you are growing your hair. She also said it looked great. She's awesome. She knew me when I had waist length hair, and when I cut it to a pixie, so she knows I have had it long before!
    I love it when people notice! And don't good hair days feel excellent!? I had one today too...it was so soft and shiny and looks fantastic.

ETA: I'm fairly positive my hair is at APL now, but I'm waiting til Tuesday to measure since that's when I take my monthly photos. So we'll see if I'm sticking around for another month or if I get to graduate soon.

Length
    12/mb/waist
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnysaur View Post
    I can now put my hair up in a wimpy mini ponytail! It was so exciting when I did it today

Love your new sig BTW
    Routine for my dyed mid back length hair: shampoo and condition twice a week, with Alterna Kendi Dry Oil Spray all over and shea butter on ends and lightly on length as leave-ins on wet hair, and blow dried with a Sedu on low heat

Length
    BSL/SL/WL

I looove hair compliments! Or the days your hair just falls perfectly (: I'm in a D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-E attempt to get to APL by mid or late june. I don't know if here's the place to ask it, but I've been taking vitamins for like the last 20 days or so, and have been noticing hair growth. But I was wondering if I'm taking the right vitamins and if I'm taking too little/much of them? This is what I've been taking (percentage baised of daily value):
    -140% vitamin A
    -5-10 mg biotin
    -200% Vitamin C
    -200% vitamin E
    -200% each of Vitamin B1,B2,Niacin,Folic Acid,B12
    -4 mg silica
    -100% iron
    -162 mg calcium

I take this on a DAILY basis. Most of the vitamins are from a multivitamin I take (besides the biotin and flaxseed). I also do daily 5-10 min scalp massages, and the whole sha-bang of keeping my hair healthy!(: So am I totally OD-ing on vitamins, or is this healthy for hair growth?
    THANKS!

Length
    Pixie/CBL/??
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Here I am! Mine is about tad longer. I"m also trying no trims 2012. Just thought I'd drop in!
    Lady Hayley of IMAGINATION, Seeker of the Moon and the Silver Sea in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    chin/SL/?
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii

Welcome kittengirl!

JuicyBabe, I'd say talk to your doctor about the vitamins. To me, that's a high dose of biotin, though a number of people here take that amount. Watch out for side effects! Some people have reported headaches and acne. There are some biotin threads in the archive.

Length
    Shldr/MBL/MBL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I'm calling APL officially. I've been waiting for 50% of my layered hair - when dry - to be below the APL mark, and I just checked and I'm there! You can see a shot in my profile thaT I took yesterday, although the APL line isn't marked.

I do plan on getting a trim in the next couple of weeks, so I may end up back here if my stylist screws it up! Crossing my fingers he won't!
    Last edited by HumanBean; March 18th, 2012 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Typo