Page 1060 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 6056096010101050105810591060106110621070111011601560 ... LastLast
Results 10,591 to 10,600 of 16318

Thread: Shoulder | Armpit

Type
    3a/M/ii

Default Re: Calling all who are growing shoulder to APL!

Hey Gustavo!

Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

I did a thing!! The front is still past collarbone but the back is a few inches shorter. I have realized that I *like* this length and can see staying in shoulder-APL land forever. I am still doing the no trim second half 2017 challenge. I am going to grow out my undercut now (maybe shave it one more time, since it is summer!) and maybe in the spring cut back to however long my undercut is. I feel excited that I have liberated myself from the idea of having super long hair. That gave me so much anxiety!! I LOOOOOVE long hair *on other people* and I am open to to happening to me by accident, lol!

Length
    chin/bsl/waist
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Excuse the messy hair, but this is my current length with some longer bangs and layers. Hope to grow all to one length.

Length
    chin/bsl/waist
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Okay, I don't think it actually posted my image. Well, I tried.

Length
    Chin/Waist/Class
    Type
    3c/4a/C/iii

Looks like I'll be APL wet and curly when I take my monthly picture on July first.

Although I have three more inches until I'm there dry and curly which is where I decided I'd call my milestones.
    On my way to BSL...

surprised her hair's long Corvana's Avatar
    Length
    2"/Hip/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by likelikepenny View Post
    Looks like I'll be APL wet and curly when I take my monthly picture on July first.

Although I have three more inches until I'm there dry and curly which is where I decided I'd call my milestones.
    Woo! And three more inches isn't too bad at all!

Maintaining at Hip-BCL for now.
    Lady Corvana, Keeper of Ravens and Crows in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Chin/Waist/Class
    Type
    3c/4a/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Corvana View Post
    Woo! And three more inches isn't too bad at all!
    I'm blessed to have a fast growth rate, so I'm hoping for October.
    On my way to BSL...

Length
    2"/Hip/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by likelikepenny View Post
    I'm blessed to have a fast growth rate, so I'm hoping for October.
    I bet you'll make it!!

Lady Corvana, Keeper of Ravens and Crows in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Jaw/31.5"/hip
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Hi all!

Just reached SL so I've come to join you. I've got about 5 inches to go before I get to APL. I reckon I can make it by this time next year, and that includes two trims. I've planned on trimming every six months until it gets long, and then adjusting it to a trim as often as it needs so I can try to get a blunt hem. My next trim is August, and it's been a real struggle to stick to that. I'm used to hopping into the hairdresser every other month!

I've been looking through the older posts in this thread, looking at the links to different ways to style hair at this length. Mine's still a bit short to do much with, but I'm determined to learn more as I go. So far I've picked up a few braiding styles, although I need way more practice with them, and my go-to style for work is a bun held with a fat round (smooth!) claw clip.

What are your fave styles for this length?

Length
    2"/Hip/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by _fred_ View Post
    Hi all!

Just reached SL so I've come to join you. I've got about 5 inches to go before I get to APL. I reckon I can make it by this time next year, and that includes two trims. I've planned on trimming every six months until it gets long, and then adjusting it to a trim as often as it needs so I can try to get a blunt hem. My next trim is August, and it's been a real struggle to stick to that. I'm used to hopping into the hairdresser every other month!

I've been looking through the older posts in this thread, looking at the links to different ways to style hair at this length. Mine's still a bit short to do much with, but I'm determined to learn more as I go. So far I've picked up a few braiding styles, although I need way more practice with them, and my go-to style for work is a bun held with a fat round (smooth!) claw clip.

What are your fave styles for this length?
    Right at shoulder (and above, as well) I mostly did half-ups (single bun, or double buns, or ponys) and regular ponies! No imagination, really Even now, brushing CBL (not calling it quite yet, even though I could!), I don't do too much. It's also partly because I'm really bad at braiding!

Welcome! Congrats on SL!! If you weren't trimming in August I'd say why not try the "no trim" challenge for the second half of the year! I think a lot of people use it to help them trim only every 6 months (July 1 and January 1), or even less if possible.