Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Keep me honest...

Default Re: Keep me honest...

That looks awesome! I love your idea of being kept honest. I promised myself I wasn't trimming anything until my birthday (January), and even longer, if I can manage it. I just don't like the idea of cutting away my hair.
    Next milestone: SL APL BSL ...

Length
    3/WST/Fanny
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Thanks everybody!
    For my diet...I cut out all processed food and cook at home. I was eating out almost every night, now we just go on Sunday. I eat a salad everyday. No white food and no cheese. Just tea and water...no soda or coffee. I started making my own soy/goat milk kefir that I have twice a day with my fish oil and vits. I swear it's magic and makes me feel amazing. I also cut out sugar and have stevia and agave instead. Lots of fruits and veggies, beans, lentils, rice...etc. Besides diet, I've also been working out 6 days.
    I wonder if my hair cutting lady is still working at the same salon...it's been so long she probably thinks I found someone new. I'll try to take before and after pics when I do go in Sept. I wonder how much I should trim?

Length
    shldr/APL/APL
    Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

Your hair looks lovely and healthy, thats fab growing there! My parents enjoy the kefir, mums friend introduced it to them years ago. I have the occasional couple gulps when i visit. The one thing i really should get out of the house- soda drinks. What i have is the 7up or sprite because theres no caffeine and it helps prevent trapped wind, but sugar content is not good
    I'm obsessed with avocado now. Used to think it was yuk