Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two nice long hair moments for me...

Length
    buzz/46"/51?"
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Default Two nice long hair moments for me...

Yesterday at the mall, I had two lovely long hair moments. I would have posted this last night, but LHC was down - was everyone affected?

Anyhowzer- My friends and I are in GNC (one of us was looking for supplements), when I look out of the shop to see a young girl, maybe around 15 or so, with some of the longest hair I've ever personally seen. I watch her walk by until she's out of sight. Then we go next door to a Gamestop, and to my surprise, she's there! She was kneeling down to look at something, and her hair just touched the floor. When she stood up, I was able to see that her hair was classic length and had lovely waves in it. She left shortly after, leaving me slightly mesmerized (and no, I didn't say anything ).

The second moment happened when I was walking out of a sporting goods store. To the right of the doorway is a corner where some youngsters often like to congregate. This time, there's a teenage girl with two guy friends. I see them walking out, but think nothing of them, until I hear "I like you hair." Confused, I look around, thinking she might be complimenting the classic length blonde girl, only to realize she's looking right at me. I tell her thank you, and keep going on my way, albeit embarrassed. Then, I guess she hadn't seen how long my hair really was, because she then said "Whoa, I REALLY like your hair". I gave her a big dumb grin and continued on my merry way.

Has anyone else had moments like these? Care to share?

Length
    TBL/FTL+/TRMNL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Two nice long hair moments for me...

Wow, a long-hair sighting and compliment thread all rolled into one. Congrats on both accounts! I used to feel like such a stalker when I'd see someone with really long hair, because I absolutely have to compliment people when this happens, so I'd follow them through the store, trying to work up my nerve. (I know I appreciate the compliments, and nowadays people are so scissor-happy and looking to assimilate others........it might be the only compliment they get all day.) But not anymore after being here on LHC for almost a year. I'm a lot more outgoing IRL in my hair admiration than I was before. I think the Locks of Love comments have frightened away my inhibition.
    Current Length: 47" (Fingertip length), 2b/2c, ii, F/M
    Longest ever achieved: 55.5" (Upper Calf Length)

Lady Deipneus of the Gifted Hands in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

I had just a small one last week.

One of my friends from high school and I were hanging out, and he commented how much it had grown since last year about this time (we make an annual birthday dinner). For someone that doesn't usually notice hair at all (he keeps his buzzed), it really caught me off guard in a good way.

Account Closed by Member Request

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey962 View Post
    Anyhowzer- My friends and I are in GNC (one of us was looking for supplements), when I look out of the shop to see a young girl, maybe around 15 or so, with some of the longest hair I've ever personally seen. I watch her walk by until she's out of sight. Then we go next door to a Gamestop, and to my surprise, she's there! She was kneeling down to look at something, and her hair just touched the floor. When she stood up, I was able to see that her hair was classic length and had lovely waves in it.
    ^ If she was into video games, I would have told her that her hair was "killer" and that it reminded me of a video game character! I'm not trying to stereotype her or anything, but most girls that go to GameStop and have long hair, tend to model it after certain anime characters (Which IMO is rock'n).

Length
    3"/midbk/None.

It happens to me sometimes, I'm ashamed to admit >.>;; 'Cause, I sometimes tend to stare in awe, but... then I realize what I'm doing, and I feel all creeperish. D=

There's a lady who comes to the local coffee shop sometimes whose hair is classic length, wavy, and a lovely strawberry blonde. o.o I'm all 'Whaaaat? =o' everytime. I'm a moron =B
    Hi. o.o I'm Fifty-Five, or, more lovingly known as, 55. I'm new, but I don't bite.
    If you don't mind, though, I may nibble just a bit.
    Hiatus. =/

Length
    CHN/APL/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

I totally have something to put in this thread!

I saw some STUNNING long hair Tuesday. I walked behind a girl at school, who had the most stunning hair. It was at least 3b/4a, waist length, curly. The strands around her face that were shorter were kinky, while the longer hairs were stretched out to just very corkscrew curled. If this hair were straightened, or wet, it would probably be mid thigh or longer. I tried not to stare *too* much. She was on the phone or I would have said something nice.

Also, when I was at work Sunday, I had the hair wavy (normally it's rather straightened in a bun) which causes me to lose several inches. I had it pulled into a low pony to let to show wavy but keep it out of the way. I co-worker said "Oh my god! You're hair is getting so LONG!" I must have looked kind of disbelieving, because she kept going on and on. I realized later that I have it up ALL the time at work, so they have not seen all the little bits of growth I have. She told me also that she had decided to grow out her hair, and she finally decided to just not get it cut anymore. I told her I had not had a haircut in nine months, and she seemed shocked. I told her that was the way to grow, to not cut!
    Loving my curls and looking to grow as far as I can go.

Yay for hair compliments! It helps get though that long growing process.

Length
    BSL/54 in/60 in
    Type
    2b/M/iii

I had an awesome long hair moment today! I was at the mall with my baby brother and happened to walk by a new portrait studio. They were offering free 10x13 prints as part of their advertising. I got some really cute ones of Benny and myself and my favorite was one where you could see my entire braid. I had finally found an even part and was able to get the braid to go all the way down my length. Now I have a beautiful picture to remember it by forever!

Isn't he dahling? :-D

God bless,

~Ruthie

Length
    BSL/APL/Waist
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Ruthie, your hair is amazing!! And the baby is precious!

I wore my hair down today and every time I saw it in the mirror it seemed so long, but I thought I was imagining things until one of my patients exclaimed "My God! Your hair has grown like 3 inches in the past month!" It totally made my day.

Length
    23.5/29/37

RuthieAnne your braid is amazing! And your lil brother is so adorable. I love his expression