Thread: Ravenscroft moon fork..WOW

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    Chin/Apl+/Hip
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Talking Ravenscroft moon fork..WOW

So, since I have been unemployed (plan to goto nursing school in November) and said how bored I was with my hair toys choices (since I sold most of them); my sweetie TRIED to buy me a hair accessory, since he got some unexpected funds. He said he tried but wasn't sure what I would like. And that I was supposed to pick it out my own toy to eliminate me not liking it. I told him I didn't need one; esp since my prospective has changed since being broke and all. Also, I was just plain bored with hair toys in general.

Soooo after a few days of browsing etsy, climbing bear and other sites and not finding anything worth getting excited over, I almost just said the heck with it. Then I ran across THIS BEAUTY. My hair toy enthrall was back in full swing and more exuberant then ever.

I love unusual toys and this is just STUNNING (omg, you should see the purple heart one in the sold area) My sweetie ordered me one. Budget was $35 but with shipping it was $40 and he said no worries. I felt bad about spending so much, since other people are in need. But we donate to our church and help others a in need lot, even when we don't have a pot to pee in we share what little we have with others. So, I said what the heck.

So, anyone else have one of these and do you like it?

ETA: Apparently she is an LHC'er and here is the fork in my hair

Last edited by lora410; August 15th, 2009 at 12:07 PM.
    Starting over current length: APL+.. GOAL: BACK TO HIP