Thread: France Luxe, Mei Fa, Flexi-8, misc.

Type
    3a/M/C/iii

Default France Luxe, Mei Fa, Flexi-8, misc.

Here are some appreciated, but not right for me, hair toys that I hope someone else can use!

I accept funded Paypal, will negotiate shipping.

Pictured below are two France Luxe Ultra Comfort Headbands, one in Opera Silver Pending and one in Black. I use headbands a lot, but these are too narrow for my hair. They are $7 each. At the bottom left are two France Luxe Basic Side Combs Sold in Black. Combs just don’t work for me, so off they go! They are $4 each. At the bottom right are two France Luxe Mini Wavy Combs Pending in Opera Silver, $6 each.

Next, a pair of Mei Fa hairsticks, $18. Sold I already have another pair with similar colors. Below that, an extra large Flexi-8Withdrawn. I wish flexi-8s worked better for me, but I tend to reach for other things first. It is $18. Along the bottom row, at left, some caramel-colored side combsSold. I’ve had these for years and don’t know the company, but they say Made in France on the underside. They have the same, pretty finish that France Luxe combs have. Asking $4 each. To the right of these is a De Renaudin horn hairstick that I got at a swap meet. I like it but can’t seem to get my hair to stay in an updo with it. Maybe someday I will figure out how to do the “one stick” updo, but I’m not there, yet! Asking $20. At the far right is a France Luxe South Sea Chignon Pic Pending. I love the South Sea pattern, but this doesn’t hold my hair. Asking $7.

More in next post!
    Last edited by Pilgrim; May 2nd, 2008 at 06:02 PM.

Type
    3a/M/C/iii

Continued from previous post -

Next, shiny gold hair scroos Sold, $6. I’m letting my hair go gray, so my black and silver ones work better for me colorwise. Finally, 12 2” Amish hair pins, $2. Sold I use my longer ones, so these must go.

Finally, at left is a blue suede with white polka dots hair slide. I got this on a trip to Canada. It doesn’t work as well for me as some other slides I have. Asking $5. At right top, a France Luxe Plum Pearlized Regular Rectangle Barrette, $6, followed by a France Luxe Red Pearlized Regular Rectangle Barrette, $6. I don’t wear these colors the way I thought I would. Next is another France Luxe Mojave Barrette that I got at a swap meet, asking $6. I have another brown one I wear more. At bottom is a made in France barrette that I don’t remember where I got and have had for long time, just not worn much. Asking $2.

Last edited by Pilgrim; April 16th, 2008 at 12:48 PM.

Length
    22/35.5/38
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
    Next, shiny gold hair scroos

Oooh, do you remember who made those scroos?
    Anja
    CO daily, wet-(micro)trimming (beer-rinsing )
    Hairtoy-addict

Account Closed by Member Request

Dang, I'm always late to the party! I like the MiaFia and Amish pins!

Type
    3a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by angelthadiva View Post
    Dang, I'm always late to the party! I like the MiaFia and Amish pins!
    Oh, I know what you mean, angelthadiva! That's usually what happens to me, too!

Length
    22/35.5/38
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i

The scroos arrived today (04/22)!
    Thank you!
    Anja
    CO daily, wet-(micro)trimming (beer-rinsing )
    Hairtoy-addict