Page 1874 of 2980 FirstFirst ... 87413741774182418641872187318741875187618841924197423742874 ... LastLast
Results 18,731 to 18,740 of 29798

Thread: The Ficcare Thread (Formerly "Show me your Ficcare color")

Length
    ????/35.5/40
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

Default Re: Show me your Ficcare color thread

Quote Originally Posted by earthybee View Post
    I took a photo of my little innovation family this morning. I still so love these clips I have a masterpiece brown medium on the way thanks to Willowyn's lovely thread. So thank you Willowyn and Quasi

Beautiful collection!

I was just going through some really old pictures and realized that I have lost at least 1 silver primavera, and a silver glittery curvy. Do you know how out of it one must be to lose 3 clips that one loves?

In my own defense, however, there were 3 moves in that time frame and a life altering event that scrambled my brain for awhile. Hey, I found one of the clips, maybe I'll find the other 2?
    'And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair' Khalil Gibran.
    ⌣⌢ (ˆ◡ˆ) ⌢⌣

Length
    CBL/BSL/TB
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Thanks Kina Oh my I'd cry!! Here's to hoping those innovations magically reappear!

{APL♥ BSL♥ MBL ♥ Waist ♥ Hip ♥ TBL ♥ Classic}

Length
    ????/35.5/40
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by earthybee View Post
    Thanks Kina Oh my I'd cry!! Here's to hoping those innovations magically reappear!
    Thanks!

Do you ever wear the innovations together? And congratulations on your new acquisition!

And there's always hope, I found my violet border hiding at a relatives.
    'And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair' Khalil Gibran.
    ⌣⌢ (ˆ◡ˆ) ⌢⌣

Length
    13/31/Donno
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Oh Kina!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I would be so sad. Calling fairy dust!!
    ISO: Medium or Small leopard, border, or silky Logo ficcare
    Pixie to TBL. Cut back to waist, thinking of going shorter

Length
    ????/35.5/40
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Quasiquixotic View Post
    Oh Kina!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I would be so sad. Calling fairy dust!!
    thanks Quasi, you seem to have good fairy dust mojo And the pink really looks lovely on you!

In the grand scheme of things, I'm in a much better place now I can take the loss of a couple of clips with equanimity.
    ⌣⌢ (ˆ◡ˆ) ⌢⌣

Length
    17/23/29
    Type
    3c/C/iii

Well, I hope you find them, Kina.
    Earthybee that is a lovely collection. I have 2 innovations. I am starting to wish I had medium instead of large. As my hair grows longer, my smaller hair toys are getting easier to wear than my larges, isn't that bizarre?! but hey, maybe I will grow into the larges again.
    I think its because I needed a large before to hold escaping thick pouffy hair from a cinnablob, while now that I can make an actual nautilus and a tidier cinnabun (my cinnabuns really need some more length though) and secure things in the middle with a much smaller toy.
    <a href=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/uloma1/media/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg.html target=_blank>[IMG]<a href=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/uloma1/media/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a481/uloma1/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg target=_blank>http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/...psb7di14pc.jpg</a></a>[/IMG]</a>Proud to be a tightly curly!
    (SL-APL-BSL-Midback-Waist!)

Length
    CBL/BSL/TB
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

It's funny you say that Chen! I favor the mediums as well right now. I only learned that by buying one because it was available and trying it out.
    They seem sturdier to me or something. I keep thinking my hair will grow to love larges more eventually too. I'm in the same exact boat hehe.
    I really do like them, I so wish ficcare would throw a few more our way.

Length
    13/31/Donno
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I have one medium (now) and a few larges. I like them both. The medium almost gets lost in my bun, but it's really low profile which is nice sometime. the larges hold just as well for me, what can I say I'm a large girl , but show off a little more of the pretty. Which I like when I wear them through my bun like a stick.

Earthybee, what is the clip in your Avatar? I keep trying to figure it out.
    ISO: Medium or Small leopard, border, or silky Logo ficcare
    Pixie to TBL. Cut back to waist, thinking of going shorter

Length
    pixie/TBL/45 in
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

I just sent an email to Susie of ficcare,she said they had no plans at this time for the innovations.Last November 2013 she told me they would be back soon.But this last time she just said not now..I suspect the popularity of the newly returned enamel clips have put the innovations on the back burner for awhile.She did not rule out their return like she did for some of the other clips ,so I think there is hope for the future for the innovationsThey are my fav ficcare clip!!.

Length
    CBL/BSL/TB
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Oh dulce you made my heart skip a beat hehe. I would be thrilled! I'd rather a maybe than a never that's for sure hehe.

Quasi it's a L Ivory Primavera it's one of my favorite's. That dark hair light clip thing gets me