Page 461 of 2980 FirstFirst ... 3614114514594604614624634715115619611461 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 29798

Thread: The Ficcare Thread (Formerly "Show me your Ficcare color")

Length
    Hip/Fgtip/More!

Default Re: Show me your Ficcare color thread

Quote Originally Posted by rowie View Post
    What she probably meant by Jewel is the non-lotus version like this:

Although, i'm not sure if the new "jewel" collection will include a border as any of the border collections has been discontinued for now.... It might be a Jewel without a border (kinda like the Silky line but in jewel tones?) since Susie did not say the appropriate collection name "Border Jewel."
    I would love a jewel collection without a border.
    Hip...Tailbone...Classic...Fingertip...?

Length
    Buzz/Calf/Class

Quote Originally Posted by Kamir0 View Post
    I would love a jewel collection without a border.
    I can't wait to see how that will turn out. If they come out with an emerald, i'll definitely be purchasing that one.

Length
    Buzz/Calf/Class

Finally updated my favorite Ficcares into my LHC album. I'll share them here as well! Enjoy!

ETA: These are my top favorites within my Ficcare collection.

From left to right (all size large)- Antique silver with turquoise crystals from the diamond collection, Antique silver with Aurora Borealis from the diamond collection, Bright Silver with Crystal Clear from the Diamond Collection, Silver Lilly with Crystal clear, Two Tone Retro Silver with Clear Crystals, Silver Curvy with Crystals, Two Tone Silver Curvy, Black and White Curvy, Silver Primavera, Border Silver and Matte Silver

Last edited by rowie; July 18th, 2013 at 07:35 AM. Reason: added more

Length
    Chin/Hip/TBL
    Type
    3a/F/M/iii

Rowie, you're making me feel all pathetic sitting here with my one ficcare. And almost all of them are silver-toned. Thank you for the eye candy!
    "I stopped cutting it when my true love went off to the Crusades and I vowed not to cut it or talk about it until they get back."
    Quote from Kat's mother, one that deserves to be used over and over!

Length
    Buzz/Calf/Class

Quote Originally Posted by sisi33 View Post
    Rowie, you're making me feel all pathetic sitting here with my one ficcare. And almost all of them are silver-toned. Thank you for the eye candy!
    Thanks! Don't feel that way! It did take me over a year to get to this point with my coveted pieces, it would of been faster had Ficcare offered them, but i'm usually the kind that hits it the wrong time hence why it took or felt like forever. I find it really sad that it is now getting even harder to find anything from the older collections. My best advice is if you encounter anything Ficcare, then get it, and don't even think about it. I say this because if you get it and you don't like it, you can always sell it at the swap board where it will sell fast. I do wish the new collectors lots of luck since there is now a phenomena of so many ISO's at the swap board compared to when I first started collecting.

Length
    Pixie/10.5/Class
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

Rowie those are gorgeous! My primaveras from Maiden Like arrived today and even though I can't really afford it I couldn't sit here knowing there were old styles still possibly available so I ordered two silky in medium and large. I received my order from Nordstrom a few days ago (acetate) and while they are nice there are no patterns left that I like in the acetate. This new order will bring my total to 7 (3 acetate, 2 primavera in lavender and pink, and the 2 silky in lavender and lite lavender as that was all they had that didn't have RESERVED next to it) and unless they come out with something other than acetate it may be all I ever own
    Lady Gliriel of Bruinedhiel in The Order of The Long Haired Knights

Length
    Pixie/10.5/Class
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

BTW Rowie the AB silver of yours is my fave
    Lady Gliriel of Bruinedhiel in The Order of The Long Haired Knights

Length
    SL/BCL/Class
    Type
    2c/F/ii

I love your favourites, rowie! So many pretty silvers!

Length
    Buzz/Calf/Class

Quote Originally Posted by Tootsie View Post
    Rowie those are gorgeous! My primaveras from Maiden Like arrived today and even though I can't really afford it I couldn't sit here knowing there were old styles still possibly available so I ordered two silky in medium and large. I received my order from Nordstrom a few days ago (acetate) and while they are nice there are no patterns left that I like in the acetate. This new order will bring my total to 7 (3 acetate, 2 primavera in lavender and pink, and the 2 silky in lavender and lite lavender as that was all they had that didn't have RESERVED next to it) and unless they come out with something other than acetate it may be all I ever own
    Thanks! Wow your collection is growing! So you were the one that bought the light lavender with logo. hehehe All of a sudden when I checked Maiden, it was almost cleaned out. Well, I'm happy you were able to get some pieces from the older collection. The Primaveras are fabulous pieces, and i'm glad you have that in your collection. Please do share any photos or even an action pictures here.

Quote Originally Posted by puddums View Post
    I love your favourites, rowie! So many pretty silvers!
    Thanks! As you can tell I love silver, as it best goes with my dark hair. I do have some gold pieces, I just didn't put them on here cause most of my favorites are silver, and most of them have been bubbled wrapped and saved for autumn. A lot of my gold pieces I find will match autumn, and then back to silver again in the winter.

Length
    short/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Your collection is ever bit as wonderful as I imagined, rowie!

I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith. Looking for Large Aqua Border and Large Multistripe Blue and Silver Ficcare Maximas.