Page 261 of 2980 FirstFirst ... 1612112512592602612622632713113617611261 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 29798

Thread: The Ficcare Thread (Formerly "Show me your Ficcare color")

Length
    apl/waist/tbl
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Default Re: Show me your Ficcare color thread

Does anyone with dark blonde hair possess the new leopard ficcare? I am thinking about buying either the cream on brown or the brown on cream, but I would like to see some pictures first. I think Ramona Fosca showed a picture of the brown on cream a couple of pages before, but her hair is much lighter than mine (and gorgeous I may add )

Length
    bsl/clsc/???
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by prosperina View Post
    Dear Ficcare,
    It's soon to be the Monday after Christmas. Soon I expect you to have the new ficcares on your site. So that I can see them. So that I can buy one. I know there up there because I can see them if I change the url. Stop hiding them from me! Hurry up. I'm running out of Christmas money.
    Sincerely,
    prosperina
    I was hoping to hold out until the new leopard collection went live, but caved yesterday and put in an order. So I'm sure the leopards will appear in the next few days, just to mock me

Length
    22/41,75/44
    Type
    1b/M/C/ii

Iīm not blonde, but I hope it helps, Paula Auguste.

Length
    chin/33/TB
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by catspank View Post
    I was hoping to hold out until the new leopard collection went live, but caved yesterday and put in an order. So I'm sure the leopards will appear in the next few days, just to mock me
    Yes, I was thinking I'd put in an order anyway too. sigh. But then that will be cue for the new clips I want to appea!

Length
    apl/waist/tbl
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Thank you Maureen. Now you I want both
    Each one looks awesome in your hair! Since you have both; have you any suggestions which one would look better in dark blonde hair (read typical German dark blonde)? I am leaning towards the brown one with lighter dots, but I am unsure.

Length
    apl/waist/tbl
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Damn, I am not allowed to edit yet. Please ignore the "you" in the second sentence, it is not supposed to be there!

Length
    bsl/clsc/???
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by prosperina View Post
    Yes, I was thinking I'd put in an order anyway too. sigh. But then that will be cue for the new clips I want to appea!
    I figured I was going to buy these other clips anyway, eventually, so there was really no reason to put off the inevitable I can rationalize anything

checks ficcare site again for leopard clips ... nope, not yet!

Length
    21 in/44 in/42 in
    Type
    1a/F/ii

I don't own a Ficcare, but I have a question. Are these damaging to hair? Isn't the clip part metal? I'm confused as to what toys are bad for our hair. I thought metal clips were not good. Please advise, I would consider investing in one of these, they are quite lovely.

Length
    22/41,75/44
    Type
    1b/M/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Auguste View Post
    Thank you Maureen. Now you I want both
    Each one looks awesome in your hair! Since you have both; have you any suggestions which one would look better in dark blonde hair (read typical German dark blonde)? I am leaning towards the brown one with lighter dots, but I am unsure.
    Oh, thatīs difficult to say. I love both.

I think, the cream/brown Leo Ficcare is perfect for dark blonde hair.

Length
    short/knee/knee
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by indiana View Post
    I don't own a Ficcare, but I have a question. Are these damaging to hair? Isn't the clip part metal? I'm confused as to what toys are bad for our hair. I thought metal clips were not good. Please advise, I would consider investing in one of these, they are quite lovely.

Ficcares, usually, are very hair safe toys. That's why there is such a huge following here. They are all metal, however they have no sharp edges and the spring is usually not apt to snag hair because of the way they are made. They are very strong and sturdy and last a long time.

The reason most metal clips are considered not safe is because they are sometimes sharp, badly/cheaply made and snag/rip/cut hair. Definitely NOT the case with Ficcare clips. (usually, LOL)

I have several imitation Ficcares and none of them are like the real thing. The quality of Ficcare is quite impressive.

There are some folks who find that Ficcares are not for their hair. As with anything, your mileage may vary. I have a couple of Maximas and a Ficcarissimo and they have been sound investments for me.