Page 320 of 950 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370420820 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 9494

Thread: You know you are a long hair when....

Type
    3a/M/ii

Default Re: You know you are a long hair when....

Quote Originally Posted by Ticky View Post
    When you sit on a chair with your hair down, and suddenly feel someone pulling it, only to turn around and see your cat. Cats, everything is a toy for them
    This. I have two cats. One has grown up with my hair and doesn't seem to care about it, but the other... the other is obsessed by it. If I take her in my arms, she'll climb to my shoulder to nuzzle my hair. If she climbs into bed with me, she sleeps in my hair or gently paws it, and there's no way to pull her away from it. And it's not even that long yet.

Also: when you literally spend thirty minutes in front of the shampoo/conditioner aisle at the supermarket, randomly picking bottles up, turning them around to look at the ingredients, and putting them back down after two seconds when you see sulfates or cones everywhere.
    Then, when you come out after having found a cone-free conditioner and pay for it, you read "This shop is equipped with video-surveillance cameras" and wonder what the guy behind the computer is going to think.
    You cannot prevent the birds of sadness from passing over your head, but you can prevent their making a nest in your hair.

has notorious buns Wildcat Diva's Avatar
    some kind of hunting lodge for rich weirdos
    Length
    16/35/real
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

you get excited about the holiday weekend, not so much because you are off work, but because you can do a different leave in treatment all day, each day! Hello SMT, Castor oil on scalp, maybe SMT again!
    Oh, and also when your kids bug you to get off the computer and stop looking at hair forks: "Don't you have enough of those already???!?"
    Last edited by Wildcat Diva; May 27th, 2012 at 07:35 AM. Reason: spelling; added text

Length
    22"/32"/50"
    Type
    1b/F/M/iii

When someone on Twitter constantly tweets about how long her hair is, so you ask her how long it actually is, and she says it's soooo long, it's almost at her hips - and you snicker to yourself as you direct her to TLHC.
    Guardian Julia of the Rock, Shaman of Animism in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Pixie/BSL/Class
    Type
    2c/F/i/ii

When you somehow manage to dunk your braid into a steaming pitcher of milk at work. Cue customer's horrified expression as you dump the milk out, then take the pitcher back to be washed, apologizing for the delay all the while as your coworker makes new milk for the latte.

I then rinsed my hair in the bathroom sink on my next break, and wondered if milk had any positive hair-related benefits. I also learned that braids at work aren't a good idea, they will fall over my shoulder and go where they shouldn't. Need to start wearing buns more...

Lady Fáreryniel of the Depthless Forest in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!
    Somewhere in the region of very near waist...

Length
    22,85/30.30/32
    Type
    1b/C/iii

When your first 60th street fork, 4 inches prong lenght, become too short for your hair. Happy but sad

Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

When you open the window to let the cat in from the balcony railing, but she misjudges and misses the ledge (something she has never ever done before) falling to the stairs below and so your SO runs to the door to check on her and (let her in) and you both simultaneously close window and door which are at least half a metre apart only to realise that your hair is stuck in them both and because your hair is not only long but fine you can't even see where you are stuck until you have opened both with help from SO to get free!

(The cat by the way was none the worse in typical cat fashion & acted like it never happened.)

made of sugar and cyanide MandyBeth's Avatar
    Length
    6"?/17"/.....
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat Diva View Post
    Oh, and also when your kids bug you to get off the computer and stop looking at hair forks: "Don't you have enough of those already???!?"
    Or when the 10 and 11 year old boys whine "Dad! Mom and J are looking at hair stuff again!" And your DH just goes "Sons, one of life's great mysteries is why women love hair stuff. Best to let them do as they want and say they are pretty."

Length
    APL/Clsc/Clsc
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by MandyBeth View Post
    Or when the 10 and 11 year old boys whine "Dad! Mom and J are looking at hair stuff again!" And your DH just goes "Sons, one of life's great mysteries is why women love hair stuff. Best to let them do as they want and say they are pretty."
    Such a nice and smart man you have!
    Lady Northern Lights, Keeper of the Gates of Dawn in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

made of sugar and cyanide MandyBeth's Avatar
    Length
    6"?/17"/.....
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Alvrodul View Post
    Such a nice and smart man you have!
    He's nicely trained. I do love my in-laws, he came pre trained.

Don't Stall On Me Now!
    Length
    Pixie/Hip/Clssc
    Type
    2a/M/ii

When someone says:

I didn't even know that was you with all that hair! GHESH! It's so long! You keep it up all the time!

And I do. I think my MIL has seen me less than a handful of times in 3 years with my hair down. lol I was above shoulder when I met my husband and I'm past BSL now.