Page 367 of 950 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368369377417467867 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 9494

Thread: You know you are a long hair when....

Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Default Re: You know you are a long hair when....

When you have a bunch of (edible) oils but have never used them for cooking!

Also- when you pull out your tape measure to find out how big your forehead is to reassure another member that theirs isn't too small. (Referring to another thread this forum- LHC people are the nicest forum members on the interwebs! :-D )

Type
    3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Achlys View Post
    When this is true.
    Not true for me, but... Ahahaha. I can see this coming off as shallow to some, but I find it funny.

Length
    chin/34/Term
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

Realised that my hair is fina;;y log enough to be played with when I plan my hairstyle and hairtoys first, and then pick my clothes for the day to match the hairtoy!

Length
    BSL/Waist/Knee
    Type
    2a/F/iii

...you take a shower and doesn't get wet?! Then you realize that your hair is covering your back to the extent that it blocks the water.

lol
    The sun is the same in a relative way

Length
    CHIN/SHLDR/???
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

When someone posts a picture on facebook with braiding instructions labelled 'fishtail braid' and says she can't do it properly, then you reply with a lengthy comment about how it's not a fishtail, it's a 4-strand, and how the instructions aren't very clear so no wonder she can't do it. Then you write your own instructions for how to do both braids accompanied with pictures of yourself wearing them.... and finally offer to go over to her house and show her in person
    Regrowing naturally!

Length
    Chin/Hip/TBL
    Type
    3a/F/M/iii

You are immensely please to find one of your split ends have now vacated your head in favor of shedding! Ahaha!
    "I stopped cutting it when my true love went off to the Crusades and I vowed not to cut it or talk about it until they get back."
    Quote from Kat's mother, one that deserves to be used over and over!

Length
    62cm/15 cm/NA
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Becky9679 View Post
    When someone posts a picture on facebook with braiding instructions labelled 'fishtail braid' and says she can't do it properly, then you reply with a lengthy comment about how it's not a fishtail, it's a 4-strand, and how the instructions aren't very clear so no wonder she can't do it. Then you write your own instructions for how to do both braids accompanied with pictures of yourself wearing them.... and finally offer to go over to her house and show her in person
    I saw that one too! Glad you straightened her out, I ran out of time.
    "Snuggling is sex without the fluid exchange."

Length
    13-15/29/32-40
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by sisi33 View Post
    You are immensely please to find one of your split ends have now vacated your head in favor of shedding! Ahaha!
    I just saw a literally split-end (the forked kind), which freaked me out since I normally just get breakage and tapered splits. I was mentally agonizing over that single hair for a few minutes because I was at class and obviously didn't have my hair scissors, so I just plucked it out.

That probably belongs here, doesn't it? XD
    Length: Hip-length waves (May 2014) || Optional: TBL - Classic

Lady Ursa, Daughter of the Sea, in the Order of the Long Haired Knights.

Unexpected Combination PinkyCat's Avatar
    Under the bed, waiting for dangling ankles...
    Length
    Black/Numbr/One
    Type
    3a/3b/F/ii

When you & DH decide to go swimming and DH looks at you all pie-eyed and says, "What are you going to do with your hair??"

Lady Roseus
    of the
    Cherry Blossom Hallow in the Order of the Long Haired Knights. >x<)))> veni vidi crepi.

Length
    14"/35"/51"
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Sharysa View Post
    I just saw a literally split-end (the forked kind), which freaked me out since I normally just get breakage and tapered splits. I was mentally agonizing over that single hair for a few minutes because I was at class and obviously didn't have my hair scissors, so I just plucked it out.

That probably belongs here, doesn't it? XD
    Sharysa, that totally belongs here! I think only a longhair or an aspiring long hair would deliberate for so long over what to do with a split end. Most people I know just ignore them, or cut them off with whatever's handy (I saw one friend cut a forked end off with nail clippers once, eek!)
    I hate forked splits more than any other kind, they look so insidious. Makes me sound crazy, doesn't it? XD

You know you're a longhair when the only reason you take vitamins is for your hair. And it's probably a weird blend of biotin/kelp/evening primrose oil/MSM/b12...any or all of the above!

Back in black, and growing to the bitter end.

APL ~ BSL ~ Waist ~ Hip ~ Tailbone ~ Butt ~ Classic