Page 369 of 950 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371379419469869 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 9494

Thread: You know you are a long hair when....

Length
    Pixie/BSL/Class
    Type
    2c/F/i/ii

Default Re: You know you are a long hair when....

Those things are evil. Nobody orders them, and when someone does, it always seems to be the new person on cold bar. Those and marble mocha macchiatos, old things (almost) nobody knows the recipe for.

Also, you know you're a long-hair when you can't wear a side braid at work any more after the steamed milk pitcher incident that ended with you rinsing your braid in the dish sink...

Lady Fáreryniel of the Depthless Forest in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!
    Somewhere in the region of very near waist...

Lover of Rainbows & Curls Quixii's Avatar
    Length
    0?/knee+/knee
    Type
    3a/F/M/ii/iii

When you wear buns and updos because you want to/you can make pretty ones, not just because your hair looks like crap that day.
    Knee+ length! Lady Gelôs, Keeper of the Silken Aulaeum in the Order of the Long Haired Knights <3

Length
    14"/35"/51"
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Tabihito View Post
    Those things are evil. Nobody orders them, and when someone does, it always seems to be the new person on cold bar. Those and marble mocha macchiatos, old things (almost) nobody knows the recipe for.

Also, you know you're a long-hair when you can't wear a side braid at work any more after the steamed milk pitcher incident that ended with you rinsing your braid in the dish sink...
    Oh, the milk pitchers...I wore my hair in a braid to work ONCE and dipped it in a milk pitcher on accident almost immediately, after that it was buns forevermore. I'm just glad I noticed before I actually steamed the milk with my hair in it.

Here's another: you know you're a longhair when you wake up with absolutely flawless bun waves, perfectly curled ends...and are annoyed, because your hair has gone from can-I-call-this-hip? to BSL.

Back in black, and growing to the bitter end.

APL ~ BSL ~ Waist ~ Hip ~ Tailbone ~ Butt ~ Classic

Length
    27"/~31"/40"
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

When you're at a party and someone behind you crosses their arms and somehow your hair gets caught up in it.

This was a first for me tonight.
    *~ BSL - Waist - Hip - TBL - Classic? ~*

Last 5 posts: For me it's hair pins. Everywhere. Even on the floor at work. "Yep, that's mine. That one, too."
    Last edited by spirals; March 3rd, 2013 at 02:16 AM. Reason: I can't count.

I knew I was a longhair when I found I couldn't sit & lean back on our sofa without first checking to make sure my hair wasn't trapped behind my back (happened just past bra-strap length).

Also, around now when my husband calls me 'hedgehog-head' because of the hair pins I use when Ihave my hair up in a bun

Type
    3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by cobden 28 View Post
    I knew I was a longhair when I found I couldn't sit & lean back on our sofa without first checking to make sure my hair wasn't trapped behind my back (happened just past bra-strap length).
    Oh! right. I always flip my hair back over the other side of the sofa when I sit down. Basic survival instincts. My mother looks at me strangely when I do this.

Also happens with chairs. At home it's fine, at school the chairs have protruding nails that always, always snag my hair. Oo You know you're a longhair when a chair doesn't make you shift in your seat because it's uncomfortable, but because you're worried about your hair.

Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by spirals View Post
    Last 5 posts: For me it's hair pins. Everywhere. Even on the floor at work. "Yep, that's mine. That one, too."
    This one always happens to me :s My manager calls me gretel now because I leave a trail of hair pins everywhere!
    ~::BSL:: ::WL:: ::HIP:: ::BCL:: ::*TBL*:: ::CL::~
    Lady Cugedhiel, who walks in the path of the ouemessourita, in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    buzz/13/23
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

You must bring coconut oil to the beach.. way to many tangles to wait until you get home!

is a daily washer :D nobeltonya's Avatar
    Length
    10"/36.5"/48"
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/ii/iii

You have to flip it over your shoulder to put on pants [lest it get stuck in the top of them..] or to use the toilet. XD

I have been considering cutting up to waist lately :O It is currently just above TB, b/c I keep trimming it...
    2a/b / M/C / ii. Low porosity.