Page 217 of 950 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317717 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 9494

Thread: You know you are a long hair when....

Length
    18''/29"/33"
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: You know you are a long hair when....

Quote Originally Posted by Natalia View Post
    You know your a long hair when someone asks you why you wear your hair up all the time and you say "becasue i get tired of sitting on it" then they laugh thinking its a joke till you show them your serious.
    This made me giggle.
    ☼ Men are that they might have joy. ☼

Angry Re: You know you are a long hair when....

Quote Originally Posted by jlw9222 View Post
    You know you have long hair when you're walking with two other females and the salesmen at a kiosk in the mall grabs you because he wants to demonstrate to you how great his flat irons are and you screech hot irons aren't allowed to touch my hair.

He actually said his flat irons were less damaging...I told him there was no such thing as a less damaging heat anything...maybe I shouldn't have screeched at him.
    I scared the flat iron kiosk guy too! I'm walking past (they already had someone in the chair) and he sees my hair. His eyes get wide with excitement.
    As he's approaching: "Let us do your hair".
    Me (continuing walking): "No, no thank you".
    Him: "C'mon"!!
    Me: "No".
    Him (still following behind me): "Pleeease"!
    I then turned to him, gave him the eyes of death and hissed "I don't let strangers play in my hair"!
    He backed up, hands raised in surrender.
    Poor man.

Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Yay the real post! lol. You know your hair is long when you flip it and slap someone by mistake who is a ways away from you haha.

Length
    Chin/APL/BSL/W
    Type
    2a/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by bluewhiteblue View Post
    ...when you have used your hair to cover your eyes in order to go back to sleep without the sunrise bothering you.
    Yes! Done it! Haha
    Lady Scarlet of the Whispering Philosophes in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Type
    2a/M/ii

Not sure if this one has been said...

You know your a long hair when you buy your ACV by the gallon xD.
    Or when you can't explain some of the ingredients in your room.

A lot of my friends get confused by the gallon of ACV/honey/aloe vera/bowl and spoon in my room hah

Length
    22 in/25 in/34 in

Quote Originally Posted by PolythenePam View Post
    I scared the flat iron kiosk guy too! I'm walking past (they already had someone in the chair) and he sees my hair. His eyes get wide with excitement.
    As he's approaching: "Let us do your hair".
    Me (continuing walking): "No, no thank you".
    Him: "C'mon"!!
    Me: "No".
    Him (still following behind me): "Pleeease"!
    I then turned to him, gave him the eyes of death and hissed "I don't let strangers play in my hair"!
    He backed up, hands raised in surrender.
    Poor man.

LMAO!! Been there! I actually do own a flat iron (a really good one that is very rarely used). However, those flat iron salesmen at the mall are aggressive! I've had to ward them off more than once...sometimes in a less than nice manner as well.

More signs you're a longhair (though I may be chopping length this weekend...)
    Your best friend can look through your fridge, pull out a tupperware container of some unidentified substance and have the following conversation:
    Friend "Hair crack?"
    Me "Mmmhmm"
    Friend "Figured" puts it back in fridge "Come on, let's go get food."
    Last edited by Asequui; April 8th, 2011 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Nitpicky proofreading
    Now a brunette again and still wishing for an inexhaustible hair toy/product fund.
    Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy -Benjamin Franklin

Length
    14"/-/-
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

...when you see two shed hairs twisted onto each other sitting on your shirt, and when you pick them off, you realize it's actually just one really long hair.

Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Your best friend can look through your fridge, pull out a tupperware container of some unidentified substance and have the following conversation:
    Friend "Hair crack?"
    Me "Mmmhmm"
    Friend "Figured" puts it back in fridge "Come on, let's go get food."[/quote]

I laughed so hard I scared my pets! I've had a similar conversation with my 24 year old son.
    Lady Amethyste of the Greene Drygon of the Long Hair Knights

Length
    15/36/45?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii/iii

You sit in a chair and have to pull your hair out from behind you because its pulling your head back. (small milestone for some of you!)
    Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Length
    14"/-/-
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by LadyG View Post
    Friend "Hair crack?"
    Me "Mmmhmm"
    Friend "Figured" puts it back in fridge "Come on, let's go get food."

I laughed so hard I scared my pets! I've had a similar conversation with my 24 year old son.[/QUOTE]

That reminds me of this one time my friend stayed the night. She was unsupervised while I went off to shower, and when I came back she said she had raided my fridge, but a juice glass covered in foil jumped out at her and dumped a mysterious brown liquid that "smelled like straight up soy sauce". She seemed kind of creeped out and asked what it was.... it was an ill-conceived attempt to naturally darken my hair (coffee grounds and such). The worst part is... I don't think it even HAD soy sauce in it.