Page 2 of 950 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you are a long hair when....

Length
    1/4/short/n/a
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

When you shriek in the shower because there's a huge spider on your arm... oh wait, that's your hair.

Length
    ??/38.9/39 in
    Type
    2a/M/iii

... when your family doesn't even blink if they see you going to the bathroom with a bowl, honey, spoons, olive oil, ...
    ... when your family stopped laughing a long time ago when they see you wearing a towel-turban
    ... when you come in the room with that certain look on your face and they already try to see what you did to your hair (updo-wise), because they know you will ask them wat they think of it
    ... when you sleep with a soccer scarf (UEFA, 98-99 season) on your head, just because the thing is made of pure silk

Length
    22/35/35-tb
    Type
    3a/3b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Isilya View Post
    ... when your family doesn't even blink if they see you going to the bathroom with a bowl, honey, spoons, olive oil, ...
    ... when your family stopped laughing a long time ago when they see you wearing a towel-turban
    hahahahaha that soooo applies to me! We look kinda silly in those turbans dont we? LOL

Length
    Bob/31"/Term?
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

When every single place you frequent often has one of your hair toys resident in it. I do mean everywhere. The computer desk, the living room, the bathroom, your purse, your car, your SO's vehicle, your office, your best friend's car, your parents' house, the doorknob in the bathroom of the place you do volunteer work.....everywhere.

Start October 25, 2020: 24"
    24"...25"...26"...27"...28"...29"...30"...31"

Account Closed by Member Request

Quote Originally Posted by Saldana View Post
    When every single place you frequent often has one of your hair toys resident in it. I do mean everywhere. The computer desk, the living room, the bathroom, your purse, your car, your SO's vehicle, your office, your best friend's car, your parents' house, the doorknob in the bathroom of the place you do volunteer work.....everywhere.

And you know you're a longhair when you know exactly where each piece is located!! (When you think, now where is that Ficcare Maximus with the gold border....or, where is that Bubblegum Greydog and you know RIGHT where it is"

Length
    Shldr/CL/Knee
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

When you go and buy chopsticks, and that's not for eating purposes..

Length
    4'/12'/60'
    Type
    4a/4b/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by AJoifulNoise View Post
    When you debate for a long period of time if it is worth washing your hair today. Should I scalp wash, CO, S/C? And then, just put it in an updo and go about your day.

...I remember when there was no debate. I just S/Ced every day. But, then, it dried really quick at that length, too.
    How short was your hair before? how long did it take you to grow it out this long? do you have any advice for someone who is just starting out?

Length
    Buzz/hip/class
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

when you go to pick dog poop up and there is a long hair running through the middle, with 2 other poops attached!

Gross i know, but this happened to me last week eeek! it was like a string of sausages!!
    Buzz October 2015 to get rid of bendigo and lots of other damage, now Al natural and loving it....where will my journey end? I will tell you when I get there. Lifelong Co washer and LOC method currentl approaching curly hip

Length
    short/clasc/term
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

When you always have a hair elastic around your wrist.
    When you find your shed hairs all over the house...including on your boyfriend!
    When it's not gross anymore to find knots of shed hair woven into big blobs by the washing machine.
    When you buy the special "hair clog removing" brand of Draino...and your shower is still slow.
    When you get more excited about hair toys than anything else on your shopping trip, including a visit to the pet store to look at the kittens!
    When people ask what you're doing and you say "I'm reading my hair forums" and they just say "oh, of course".

1c/2a/F/ii/iii -- trimmed the scraggly ends from knee back to classic.

Length
    BSL?/MB/class
    Type
    2b/M/iii

When you snag your hair on your watch.
    When you put on pants you have to pull your hair out of them.
    When you have to tell strangers that your hair is not to be touched, and if they did touch it they'd come back with a nub.
    When you panicked when LHC went down.
    When you take the time to read all of the posts in this topic.
    When you reply to this topic.