Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: please show me ( and my Daughter) some pictures of your 3 a b c hair please

Default please show me ( and my Daughter) some pictures of your 3 a b c hair please

I believe that is where her hair is right now..she needs some inspration too...pics with updos braids and just left down, shoulder lingth to dragging the floor, any leingth helps...
    Thanks

Default Re: please show me ( and my Daughter) some pictures of your 3 a b c hair please

is there no one out there with inspring pictures? do you have an album on your page maybe we can look at?

Length
    SL/short/??
    Type
    3a/M/C/iii

Default Re: please show me ( and my Daughter) some pictures of your 3 a b c hair please

I have 3a hair...it's more wavy than curly in some of the pics in my album, but feel free to take a look.

Type
    3b/3c/F/M/ii/iii

I guess my hair is not that inspiring, but she can take a look at my album (pleaaase do not take into consideration the pic from June 09, it was only for length purposes).
    Im a 3b/3c.

Length
    Dunno/Clsc/Term.
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii/iii

Sure thing! My hair can't make up its mind - I'm a 2c/3a/3b all in one. You can see my album for more.

Frizzy, but the most recent.

French rope.

Celtic knot held up by a fuchsia ketylo.

There you are! HTH!

No day but today.

Length
    neck/shld/APL
    Type
    3b/3c/F/M/i

I don't have long hair, but I'm 3b-ish in winter and 3c-ish in summer. My pics are in my album.
    May 2010

Don't Stall On Me Now!
    Length
    Pixie/Hip/Clssc
    Type
    2a/M/ii

OMG DotDotDot! I am in love with your curls! So beautiful! Not too loose, not too tight! And that french rope braid is stunning! I'm jealous now!

Length
    chin/BSL/Hip
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

If not enough curlies turn up for you, you can always search the members and peek at albums; here's the 3a's, the 3b's, the 3c's...

ETA: oops, can't link member search results! Thanks Arctic for pointing that out. Well, if you click on 'members', then 'advanced search', you can search by hairtype and see 'em all!
    Last edited by Roseate; July 10th, 2009 at 07:32 PM. Reason: ETA

Friend of the Semicolon florenonite's Avatar
    Length
    SL/MBL/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Addy View Post
    OMG DotDotDot! I am in love with your curls! So beautiful! Not too loose, not too tight! And that french rope braid is stunning! I'm jealous now!
    ^What she said^
    Lady Nehalennia of the Mirrored-Seas in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

SL / APL / SBL / MBL / WL / HIP / BCL / TB

Length
    <2"/~clsc/uhh..
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

I've come to the conclusion that I have 2c/3a hair, although sometimes it seems some might contest otherwise. I've got a public album with a few shots in it if that helps any.