Thread: Tell Me About Kiehl's Deep Conditioners

BeyondClassic Webmistress Cinnamon Hair's Avatar
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Question Tell Me About Kiehl's Deep Conditioners

I'm about to cave and place an order through Kiehls.com since there are no stores around here. Which conditioning products are your favorite, esp. deep conditioners? I hear the Sunflower one is good but I've never tried any of them.

Length
    Chin/Waist/TB
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Default Re: Tell Me About Kiehl's Deep Conditioners

Well, it isn't a deep conditioner, but I'm currently using their Amino Acid shampoo and conditioner to CWC.

If your hair hates protein, though, I'd stay away. I'm not sure -I- would order online, though. As of my last visit, they don't post the full list of ingredients, and I'm a bit OCD about that. Just my two cents.
    lady terpsichore of the endless dance in the order of the long haired knights

Length
    16"?/29"/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I'm very fond of Kiehls conditioners. I haven't tried the Sunflower one yet but I plan to get some this summer when I can get to a Nordstroms. I have the Olive Fruit Oil Deep Reparative Pak and the Intensive Reparateur Deep Conditioning Pak. I like both. The Olive Oil one seems more moisturizing and the Intensive Rep one seems like it's more of a strenghtening/protein conditioner. If I had to pic a favorite it would be the Olive Oil. They are pricey but oh so nice. I thought I'd mention the Formula 133 is wonderful for a light daily conditioner and also works well as a leave in and even as a body lotion in a pinch.

I am not here to decorate your world

BeyondClassic Webmistress Cinnamon Hair's Avatar
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Thank you both for the suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by xoLegallyAubrey View Post
    I'm not sure -I- would order online, though. As of my last visit, they don't post the full list of ingredients, and I'm a bit OCD about that. Just my two cents.
    Yes they do. If you click on the magnifying glass under the picture of the product it opens a pop-up windows that lists ingredients. Example At second glance, you were right.. some of the products only list a few ingredients then say "ingredients continued inside." Bummer.
    Last edited by Cinnamon Hair; June 6th, 2009 at 06:25 PM.

Length
    23/32/floor
    Type
    2c/C/ii/iii

I have the Keihl's Conditioner for Dry hair. I love it. I use it with distilled for misting and occasionally for a good CO soak. Moreso in the winter when temp extremes require extra hair care for me. I've seen it in Ross or Marshalls Department stores. I did order mine thru their website a long time ago.
    LilyMunster
    Lady LilyMomster, Guardian of SpunSilver, Ever Creating Beauty from Chaos -Member of the Renegray Gang-