Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You're a natural redhead, right?

Length
    20in/32in/52in
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: You're a natural redhead, right?

I have a friend that has maroon red hair, she was born with it, and black eyebrows and eyelashes. No one believes that she is a natural red head, but she is, I have known her since she was 6. She is now almost 30.

On the edge of my forest!

Type
    1a/1b/M/C/iii

Although I tweak my color with a bit of henna, I have naturally extremly reddish hair. It looks brown without light bun in the sun all the red come out.
    My eyebrows are also brownish but everyone thinks my color is completly natural. My best male friend nearly started to cry when I told him that I was trying semi-perm black dye and wanted to kill me for it, although he loves black hair!

My BF also has a thing for red hair..... don't know why, I always thought men like blonde better but so far everyone liked my hair and skin. I've very pale skin and green eyes and most told me that this is just a perfect combination
    At true tailbone!

The Pusuit Of Hippieness Natalia's Avatar
    Length
    L-BSL/CLSC/Mid-T
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by elisashay View Post
    No that is definitely why it's creepy!!!!
    No matter which answer I give, they are going to be picturing the 'carpet'! Ew.
    Awww yeah thats true . Lol if it were me id do something a little suggestive to make them feel like dirty little piggy's ! LIke if they wer elooking down shift my hips toward them while giving them a nasty look. A good combo of the touch teacher and ....well i wont say the other word

Length
    bsl/waist/??
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii/iii

I get asked alot, especially right after a full on henna application where it still very vibrant. I'm never sure how to answer, since my natural haircolor is red, I just like the shine and the bit of darkness henna adds.

Length
    24/24/38
    Type
    2b/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by elisashay View Post
    I get this almost every day from someone (usually older men) at work. It's a little gross, since there's that weird undertone of flirting/creepiness to it, emphasized by the fact it's 95% men who mention this to me. I love my henna, and I wouldn't stop using it, but I do wish I could stop the comments!
    I do color in my eyebrows lightly so that they match a bit. I think that might be why people think it's natural, but do any other henna users have this issue?
    Haha well I am a natural red head and these comments really freak me out! But, yeah you get used to it I've had it for years.

Length
    apl/bsl/waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLonghair View Post
    I have a friend that has maroon red hair, she was born with it, and black eyebrows and eyelashes. No one believes that she is a natural red head, but she is, I have known her since she was 6. She is now almost 30.
    That coloring sounds beautiful--I love dark red hair paired with dark eyelashes and brows. Mine are dark, too, but my hair is lighter with natural pale red highlights, so I enhance the red with a bit of henna . I've got no weird comments, though. I would think those comments could be rather irksome!

Length
    ~APL/26.5/34 in
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I've been a natural redhead all my life....I just like to intensify the red a bit with henna/cassia. I'm always getting comments like these (and oftentimes the carpet/drapes innuendo). People just think they are being clever.

Yep I have been asked that question all my life and still getting it because I am 55 and still a natural blonde/strawberry around the edges-same question about drapes and carpets too.
    They can't afford it to find out so that is my answer and I am sticking to it.

Length
    42/shl+/shl+
    Type
    1c/M/iii

Poeple always thought I was a natural red head when I used to henna.
    But I have greenish eyes and both my brother and son is red headed, and my own hair has a tad red to it (golden cendr&#233.

Length
    Pixie/31/36
    Type
    1b/M/C/iii

I only recently started henna, from being bleach blonde for 5 years but I naturally have dark eyebrows and black eyelashes, and everyone thought my bleach was natural still!

People know I dyed my hair though because of the sudden change