Thread: color help

has left the building
    Length
    short/22/waist

Default color help

After years of henna, I'm thinking of using more hendigo to get my hair dark (I did this a couple of times). I really like how it looks, but I'm mildly concerned about the permanency if I ever want to go back to red. The thing about red is that I think it looks kind of unnatural on me because I have dark eyebrows (my natural color is dark brown, but henna managed to get it flaming red ). Honestly, I'm kind of tired of/over the red, but I just worry that one day I'll want it back.... even though after it was almost black from hendigo I managed to get it RED again with BAQ henna. Maybe my hair is just porous!

Thoughts anyone?
    [SIGP

Length
    19.5"/Knee+/???
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: color help

I can't help, but I can bump this...

Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Default Re: color help

Quote Originally Posted by hennaphile View Post
    After years of henna, I'm thinking of using more hendigo to get my hair dark (I did this a couple of times). I really like how it looks, but I'm mildly concerned about the permanency if I ever want to go back to red. The thing about red is that I think it looks kind of unnatural on me because I have dark eyebrows (my natural color is dark brown, but henna managed to get it flaming red ). Honestly, I'm kind of tired of/over the red, but I just worry that one day I'll want it back.... even though after it was almost black from hendigo I managed to get it RED again with BAQ henna. Maybe my hair is just porous!

Thoughts anyone?
    Why not use a rinse that'll fade after discontinuing use?
    Lady Nemetona of the Blessed Circle in the Order of the Long Haired Knights