Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Henna Product?

Default Re: Henna Product?

I don't have a camera or scanner, and my webcam is very old and pixel-like so I haven't been able to use it for hair pics, but I could type it here if anyone speaks the language?
    Obviosuly I can't type the arabic-looking-letters (that I think is Hindi), but what I assume is turkish is westenlooking.

Net: 6 paket (her paket 10gr.) Lütfen kullamna talimatini okuyun. Kullanma talimati paketin içinderdir.

Saç için glory marka kahverengi kina
    İçeriği: Herbal Henna Powder (Kina Tozu), Citric Acid, 4-amino M-cresol (rodol 3m4ap), Thyme Leaves Dikkat: 4-amino M-cresol İçermektedir. Kina-saç boy asi olarak kullanilmak için kurutulmuş ve toz haline getirilmiş kina ağacinin y apraği

henna, citric acid and tymeleaves is pretty understandable, and I guess the amino-cresol thing is some sort of chemical, but the rest of it?

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    neck/frtp+/??
    Type
    2b/2c/C/iii

I cant tell that words too bad you can do the hindi. Was there any other henna products at the shop you went to?

I don't know, as it was my mum who went there, along with our neighbour from Iran in hopes that he could read some of the product descriptions. He speaks farsi (persian), and his wife know a tiny bit of arabic.

But mum asked the girl who worked there, who she thinks were from india, or atleast indian descent (the only employee who spoke good norwegian ) ,and she apparently said it was real natural henna.
    And mum figured it was cheap so it wouldn't hurt to try a pack

She's welcome to try it on her hair of course, but I'm picky

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    neck/frtp+/??
    Type
    2b/2c/C/iii

Oh me too very very picky and snobby when it comes to my hairs. The one way to know you got good henna is it will have hands with henna decorated on it. Thats one way you know your getting pure henna ok. Make sure no dust on it and it will have a date on it saying when it was packed in India,Pakistan