Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bpal?

Type
    1c/2a/M/C/iii

Default Re: Bpal?

I find them all to be very long lasting. I am wearing Dormouse today which is quite light and delicate and I can still smell it on my wrists this afternoon. I will probably still be able to smell it until I take a shower tomorrow morning.

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    18/20/WL
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Sitting on hands...PayPal...empty...must...not...buy......... .....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (giving up, allowing fingers to twitch madly all over BPAL site and descriptions)

Type
    1a/F/M/i/ii

For those of you wondering what scents they have, I have General Catalogue and Neil Gaiman scent spreadsheets you can look at. (My LE is nowhere near done. Yeep.) You can ignore the notes, obviously, since they function as my wishlists.

Resident metalhead RavennaNight's Avatar
    Length
    bob/35/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

So you can use this in hair? How? I would love to learn. Just as a hair oil? I just ordered my first ever set of imps! I hope I like em!

Length
    pixie/22.5/???
    Type
    2c/F/ii

I sometimes add BPAL to coconut oil and mist it onto damp hair. The scent sometimes even lasts AFTER a shampoo. Especially if I use a lightly scented wash like Dairy Whip white ginger or Tresemme shampoo.
    1" (03/13), 18" (05/14); 6yrs off LHC, pixied 10/17, now 22”
    Maybe goals: BSL 28, WL 36, TB 42, CL 50, Knee 62

Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Sokudo Ningyou View Post
    For those of you wondering what scents they have, I have General Catalogue and Neil Gaiman scent spreadsheets you can look at. (My LE is nowhere near done. Yeep.) You can ignore the notes, obviously, since they function as my wishlists.
    Awesome Thank you. I have the attention span of a three-year-old on sugar high when it comes to clicking and scrolling through descriptions, so while I've been curious about the scents they have, I usually give up after scrolling through a couple of categories on their site. Spreadsheets for the win!

Type
    1c/2a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Loviatar View Post
    I sometimes add BPAL to coconut oil and mist it onto damp hair. The scent sometimes even lasts AFTER a shampoo. Especially if I use a lightly scented wash like Dairy Whip white ginger or Tresemme shampoo.
    You can add it in places where you would add EOs for scent in most cases. I asked on the Kimberlily's De-frizz thread if anyone had added BPAL to it and Kimberlily said she had (Jalbait! Yum) I am picking up some jojoba today to try this with.

I've used them in mists, and dabbing some on fingertips and running fingers thru your hair. They work fantastic for that.

Resident metalhead RavennaNight's Avatar
    Length
    bob/35/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

Aaah! Thanks Loviatar indigoink and DarleneH. I am really excited about my imps! How long does it usually take for them to arrive? I read some conflicting things on that massive BPAL thread. It can take a few weeks?

Length
    40+/MBL/Waist
    Type
    1b/1c/M/iii

2-3 weeks at least, in my experience.

I have purchased twice from them and probably a half dozen times on the swap board. After BPAL, commercial scents just don't do it for me anymore! I have one rose perfume I still wear from time to time, but it definitely smells a bit synthetic to me now. It really is hard to know which ones will work on you and which won't. Some I hate in the bottle but smell lovely on me, and others I love but fade quickly and even more that I just don't care for on myself. Keep in mind that yours body chemistry is unique so there's no guarantee that a certain scent will work for you.

Thanks, Sokudo Ningyou! That's very helpful.

This thread reminds me I need to clear out my BPAL hoard.
    Lady Angellen, Bound Raven in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

I am the Vampire Queen