Thread: ACV With Honey?

Default ACV With Honey?

After beeing inspired by all you lovely gals on here, I'm in the process of trying to treat my hair better. For the last 5 years or so, I've used shampoo and conditioner by So Pure. Only thing that I've been able to buy in store/hairdresser that hasn't irritated my scalp. Before that, I tried alot of things buying a new bottle of something every other month.

But anyways, I went to look in my fridge to see if we had Apple Cider Vinegar, so I could start doing rinses, since I want to try my shampoo bar again now that I know how to use it.
    And on the bottle it said "Applecidervingear with honey". I've never heard of that before.
    Does anyone of you have experience with it? Can I use it with the same results? Or is it to be avoided?
    Last edited by Tornerose; March 30th, 2009 at 08:21 PM. Reason: spelling, filling in missing words

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    37"/39"/term
    Type
    3a/M/ii

Default Re: ACV With Honey?

I personally use an ACV/honey mix. I mix it myself, about 1-2 TBSP of each with 1 cup of water and rinse after using a Poo/soap bar......so I don't see why you cannot use it. My hair loves honey, and I do this about every other time I use a poo bar. HTH.

Length
    27/meh./35
    Type
    1b/1c/M/i/ii

I have never used it but Im guessing the honey will be an added benefit as the money is moisturising

Oooh so it's like a ready-made mixture already.. that's awensome
    Thanks, girls

Length
    APL/Knee/Knee
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Brilliant. I saw this in a shop today, but opted for the normal ACV as a safe bet.

It was a 50/50 mix. Might try it when I run out of ACV...30ml to 500ml water....500ml bottle...17 washes...washing twice a week...see you in the middle of May, if not July haha!

How did you get on with it Tornerose?
    Finally at knee, with a new quest for thick ends!
    📸 Hairstagram