Thread: ACV With Honey?

Length
    Shldr/clsc/trmnl
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Default ACV With Honey?

After beeing inspired by all you lovely gals on here, I'm in the process of trying to treat my hair better. For the last 5 years or so, I've used shampoo and conditioner by So Pure. Only thing that I've been able to buy in store/hairdresser that hasn't irritated my scalp. Before that, I tried alot of things buying a new bottle of something every other month.

But anyways, I went to look in my fridge to see if we had Apple Cider Vinegar, so I could start doing rinses, since I want to try my shampoo bar again now that I know how to use it.
    And on the bottle it said "Applecidervingear with honey". I've never heard of that before.
    Does anyone of you have experience with it? Can I use it with the same results? Or is it to be avoided?
    Last edited by Tornerose; March 30th, 2009 at 08:21 PM. Reason: spelling, filling in missing words

Former Member
    Length
    37"/39"/term
    Type
    3a/M/ii

Default Re: ACV With Honey?

I personally use an ACV/honey mix. I mix it myself, about 1-2 TBSP of each with 1 cup of water and rinse after using a Poo/soap bar......so I don't see why you cannot use it. My hair loves honey, and I do this about every other time I use a poo bar. HTH.

Length
    27/meh./35
    Type
    1b/1c/M/i/ii

I have never used it but Im guessing the honey will be an added benefit as the money is moisturising

Length
    Shldr/clsc/trmnl
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Oooh so it's like a ready-made mixture already.. that's awensome
    Thanks, girls

Type
    1b/F/M/iii

Brilliant. I saw this in a shop today, but opted for the normal ACV as a safe bet.

It was a 50/50 mix. Might try it when I run out of ACV...30ml to 500ml water....500ml bottle...17 washes...washing twice a week...see you in the middle of May, if not July haha!

How did you get on with it Tornerose?
    My blog: 1000 Days of Hair
    20/09/2010-16/06/2013